Freebies by Brickspace Lab

Freebies by Brickspace Lab

by Brickspace Lab

Offer free gifts to your best customers

1 review

Artful Diamonds

This has been the only app to do exactly what I need with free gifts.. except it doesn't do what it says. It does NOT remove free gifts from the cart when the conditions are no longer met.

I was willing to let this go at first because I was still making tons of sales and only losing out a little.. Then this morning I woke up to a scammer who figured out they could just remove the product from the cart and still check out with the freebie.. paying $0.

Now I have a bunch of orders to cancel and I suspect her word of mouth will eventually send more people to do the same thing.

If they could fix this app so it actually does as advertised, it would easily be 5 stars.. I don't even know why they are charging for it when it's BROKEN!

April 27, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. There are some limitations with Freebies that are outlined within the description it seems to be what has happened here.

Typically, once the qualifying product is removed, the free items will be removed as well. Sometimes certain themes or apps can interfere with the app code and it might not fire off properly, causing the free item to stay.

It's definitely frustrating that customers took advantage of this, but if you were charged for our app, we will request that Shopify sends you a refund!