Freebies by Brickspace Lab

Freebies by Brickspace Lab

by Brickspace Lab

Offer free gifts to your best customers

86industries

I work for Shopify and this is the exact app I was happy to recommend for my Merchants needs. Setup is fairly simple and intuitive. Price is very very reasonable!

Bullard Designs

This Ap makes it possible for me to set up Sales/Specials exactly the way I want to. I love it that when people purchase my special and go to the shopping cart a popup comes up with their choice of free bonus items.

The bad news is that the product is a little hard to set up.
The good news is that these guys have GREAT tech support and go me up and running.

Wicked Good Perfume

We're testing this app for Wicked Good with great results. It's easy to install and just what I was looking for-- an option for customers to select a free perfume with every order.

www.wicked-good.co
Wicked Good creates handcrafted unique fragrances that embrace the centuries-old craft of bourbon perfumeries but with a bold, modern sensibility and a touch of whimsical magic. #SmellWickedGood

Kimmy Snabric Llc

Love this app! It has given me exactly what I needed to offer our customers free items with certain minimum order purchases. After installing with the free trial, I decided I liked the app so much I upgraded immediately. It was easy to install and start using. I contacted the developer about hiding the "add to cart" button on these free items and they were super quick about helping me out. I didn't have to do a thing, they did it all and the buttons are now hidden so customers cannot add the items unless they meet the requirements. Thank you so much for a wonderful app and for your help! I definitely recommend this app to others.

Le3no

Great App and Great Support! Needed assistance with an issue and support was there to fix it in no time.

Dog Universe Webshop

App works good and the customer service is perfect!

Street Dirt Track

Easy to install. Easy to setup. Quick support response.

Oskars Hair Studio

Fabulous app! The support received from Thomas was wonderful - he was thorough and very prompt in his replies. Thanks!!

Vetstogostore

An easy to use free gift plugin! I set up my first free gift campaign in a matter of minutes and when I had a question they were quick to get back to me.

Holycrap

We've used Freebies for a couple of promotions so far with great success.
We offer a monthly special to our email list - usually using a discount code. With Freebies, it was much simpler to direct subscribers to our website and let them know they could simply add their bonus product to their cart.
We noticed more people took advantage of our offer with Freebies than with past offers using a discount code.
Love this app!