Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

BuDhaGirl

The Free Gifts by Secomapp is extremely powerful. It has tonnes of features that worked well for our needs.

We needed an application for one of our annual sales and this app solved inventory, the ability to choose a gift, and integration with our current theme. I would highly recommend using this app for any gift related purpose.

Thank you!

4dstores

I used this app to create Free Gifts.It is the perfect solution for what I wanted to achieve . Excellent Apps.

Zahaar

Used the app to create multiple bundles on my site. This was the only app that I found that had all the functionality I needed. I installed and deleted literally 7-8 apps before settling on this one. Its back-end interface maybe a little lacking, however, give it a chance and you will not regret it. Works smoothly and with a great customer service team to back you on any request. They cleared out all the "bugs" that came up during integration on our site within 2-3 days. HIGHLY recommend.

111SKIN UK

Really not good. The app creates a free variant on our website that is visible on our website, we tried to hide it many times but there is nothing to do. People can hack it and add free products to their orders. We have contacted the app many times without any chance to make it work, we paid developers to work on it but there is nothing to do...

July 16, 2020

So sorry for your unhappy experience. But as our last email, you just required us to leave it for your developer to handle the app and then things just got out of our control. We have just sent a quick follow-up mail, please reply to it and we can have a chance to back you up carefully. Thanks!

Azúcar Dulcerías

I used this app to increase my sales with BOGO, promotions and discounts, and my customers really love my store and products.

Besides, it has a really fast & excellent support !!!

thank you guys !

GenTo GmbH

Really good app. Works pretty well. The customer support is amazing and helps with every single problem.

Trust Beauty Skincare

Super easy to set up, had a problem out of the gate (user error) and their customer service was great.

ブラックスター -Theater Starless- Official Store

Good support, Great function.
The good thing about this app is that you can expect speedy improvements.

DERMA E

I have used this app for more than 4 years and we get so much ROI from this one app - it is great. I also really like and appreciate their fast and responsive customer service. Their team have made many customization to app for us.

Punkravestore

I used this app to help me do a bundle sale, it's very helpful, I have my 1st order on air within a day after its been set up. The tech support is instant helping me with the CODE.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57