Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

TwinnyTube™

It`s a very powerful app and does an excellent job providing free gifts to my customers and boost sales. I do not have much data yet to share, though, but the start looks very promising. However, it is a challenge to install it, especially if you are not a tech guy or don't have much time.

But Peter from secomapp tech support is a simply incredible, very helpful, kind, and friendly guy. He installed the app very quickly and help me with some modifications. Awesome job!

PinkiBlue

I used this app during Black Friday and our sales increased. The app is user friendly and easy to use.

Tupperware 4 Sale

This app is very useful especially if you want to add the free gift to cart automatically (giving less hassle to the buyer). The team is very responsive. 2 Thumbs up!

Loaded Lifting

Cool app. works well. developers installed it within a few hours. So overall very happy with the result.

Akeso Innovations

Used the app to offer buy one get one free promotion and it delivered. The native discounts function on Shopify works but is not intuitive to the customer (you have to add two items to cart to make BOGO come true). The user interface is not super straight forward, but luckily the support is very quick to respond and they were able to resolve my issues quickly. Would recommend for anyone looking for a gift offer function to their store.

Trendssquads

Exactly what I was looking for it does what it says in the title. Brian is the genius who made it happen.

Madison + Mallory

We had the developer help install but it's still not working. When we drop the cart below the required amount to receive the free gift it stays in the cart even though the customer has spent less than the threshold.

😍 PaintMaster

Thank you very much for your help, the Free Gift is already working!
I will recommend it to my friends because you strongly support it!

Epicuren Discovery

Incredible support provided (quick installation and response to questions)! Surprised the app was able to work with other checkout flow apps installed on site.

Staulino

AMAZING SUPPORT, AMAZING APP. This will be saving us tons of time fulfilling orders + it'll help with higher conversion rates! Highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51