Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

cool-shop-pl

Cool app, handy for email campaigns. The only negative thing is the installation. It's a bit confusing, but Peter on support helped me a lot and did all the hard work. Thanks!

1ashop.hu

Super useful app! We have used it for several email campaigns, which were very profitable. It is tricky to install the app, though, but Peter from support was great, he helped us a lot and ensured that everything went smoothly. I would give 4 stars due to the tricky installation, but one star goes to Peter and his support.

stagehourglasscosmetics-uk

This app is so good. Excellent fast support. Provide the best free gifts features. It is so helpful.

Ergobaby Australia

This app is good. Free gift is added automatically. Very good and fast service.
The app is working perfectly.

El Croquis

Incredible app, and better costumer support staff. Easy to use and they are always there for you. Thanks!

Modnique

Loved this app. Best customer support ever. Super fast install and great service! Plus app helped me run promos that I wanted to and boosted sales. Love it.

UltimateCloth® Canada

AMAZING SERVICE - AMAZING APP!
Don't even bother with "other one". It doesn't even compare to this one! I know, I tried both.

What I love about this app: Super easy to use, amazing customer service, a few custom promos preset for me to start using right away once code was installed, nice pop up for the choose your gift. Decreased abandoned cart rate immediately.

What I don't love: I would have loved to use it right out of the box. But, really it wasn't that big a deal. Having them set it up was great - no hassle and super quick service. Plus it's a big perk of a few custom promos with my products set up to either edit or start using right away. In the end, I spent less time on set up with this one over the the other.

I downloaded two different Free Gift apps. This one and another. To be honest, I started right away with the other one as this one had a bunch of code, and I was a bit intimidated by all the steps, so I thought I'd try the other first as it appeared to work right away - no code necessary. HOWEVER it was a bit lacking on options and wasn't impressed with the look. So, decided to give this one a try. I opted to have them install the code - to be safe. I emailed my request at around 10:30pm EST and by the morning I had an email that it was installed. That AND they set up a few promos for me! Which was amazing as I now had a few templates. I was not expecting that. Talk about going above and beyond! Truly impressed. Cost wise...this one is a bit higher than the other. However the look and feel is far superior, as well as there is a bit more I can do with this one over the other. After testing both, I'm getting a better checkout rate with Secomapp than "the other one" . Great job and special thanks to Brian Lee for the set up and great communication!

Light Elegance

The custom installation included with purchase was completed quickly with our theme, and the customer service is phenomenal!

CorgiPlush

Overall was great. Managed to set up the promotion for free gifts. Unfortunately, we find it hard to set up without technical support from the staff through email.

Asceno London

Excellent app - does exactly what it says it does, really user friendly to use, and the support is excellent. It gives you so many options for free or discounted item offers.