Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

Work Tech Shop

I am rating it 4 star since I haven't explored all its features. I haven't even use it on actual or live promotion so I cannot leave enough feedback for now.

January 15, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are constantly working on improving our product and we value your feedback.

CRISLU

This app is fairly easy to use and whenever I've had issues with liquid code that were above my paygrade, the developer team was able to fix my issue quickly and effectively.

December 21, 2020

Thank you! I really appreciate your feedback. Our support team would definitely be happy to read your review.

Clinical Research Dental

Ultimately we were unable to use this app because it conflicts with Shopify Scripts. However, I will say that the customer service team was very responsive when it came to both installing the app as well as then uninstalling the app from our store when we realized that there was a conflict, so credit to them for that!

December 21, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a review! Our team is thriving to improve the app better and better.

Edgevale

great app. very prompt support. this app requires some simple edits to your liquid files..ours wasnt quite as standard. opened a ticket and they went in and set it up completely free.

December 3, 2020

Thank you! I really appreciate your review. We are continuously striving to serve you better.

Zatural

This is the second Secomapp app that we use on our Shopify store. Secomapp is really good to work with, and they always respond to my issues within 24hrs. Their free gifts app has been a great addition to our store. Any issues that we have had they have been able to help us solve them. The only downside is my business is in the USA, and I'm pretty sure Secomapp is in like India or something because they only respond to my emails when I'm sleeping.

Heliocare

The app is good but always needs some additional configuration from the support team. The terminology used within the app could be improved to make it slightly less confusing at first but once you use it, it becomes easy to use. Their support is fantastic though - Louis, Lea and Robert are always on hand to solve any issues in a very timely fashion.

Orlane Paris

The perfect app for free gifts! The support is amazing, thanks to Louis for his precious help! Hopefully to see the next updates (possibility to add a free gift in the drawer cart)

Wyrd Miniatures - Online Store

We've been using this for a bit now and I'm rather pleased with it. Straight forward and keeps things organized on our end when it comes to who gets what so that my warehouse doesn't miss something. :)

Every once it awhile it turns itself off for some odd reason (usually when we're seeing HEAAAAAVY traffic) and we just do a bump and back it goes.

CorgiPlush

Overall was great. Managed to set up the promotion for free gifts. Unfortunately, we find it hard to set up without technical support from the staff through email.

Amazing-Solutions.com

This app has good support from the developers. They respond to requests promptly, and provide ample support for the app. It functions well, although there could be better controls to customize the look without using custom css.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6