Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
8. marts 2021

Customer service was great and set up was simple! Excited to utilize this for future sales and promotions!

The Tool Locker
Secomapp svarede 11. marts 2021

Our support team really appreciate your review. We're thriving to develop our app to serve you better!

27. juli 2018

brilliant support, went out his way via skye to really help.

Amournoireu
Storbritannien
6. februar 2020

This app is so good. Excellent fast support. Provide the best free gifts features. It is so helpful.

stagehourglasscosmetics-uk
Storbritannien
5. marts 2018

I will give a five when it has a countdown bar to motivate the customer to reach the $$$ threshold for the free gift. Otherwise it works without hiccups.

Salt And Lace Intimates
2 måneder bruger appen
15. april 2023

Great app, works perfectly without changing checkout settings like other apps do. Perfect if your website uses many languages! Great Customer service

Kaio-Dia
Frankrig
Secomapp svarede 24. april 2023

Good day Kaio-Dia!

We are all so proud that our support can make you feel satisfied! Your trust and wonderful feedback motivated us to keep on developing the app and providing better services to our customers.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to leave us a message via live chat or an email to support@secomapp.com. We are always ready to support you!

Best regards,
Hannah
BOGOS - Customer Support Team.

7. januar 2017

Do not buy this app! Can't use it on Firefox by their own admission. Can't upload full collections for the gifts. Can't get a refund after 3 weeks. Horrible experience!!!

Thefighterinside
3 måneder bruger appen
Secomapp svarede 15. juli 2019

We apologize for causing frustration. The issue of using it on other browsers like Firefox is nothing to worry about which could be handled within minutes. And sorry about the collection uploading because you want too many products (about 12000 variants) as gifts which exceed the number the app can handle. Finally, the process of refund also depends on Shopify. We are so willing to back you up with the best from our side. Thanks for your kind understanding.

14. december 2021

I have chosen this app to increase our sales over Christmas. I am not a technical person therefor I have contacted your support team via chat. Daisy immediately responded and has helped me throughout the whole process of setting up my first free gift listing. I cannot really express how thankful I am. My experience with your support team and especially with Daisy have been outstanding and for me personally - one of a kind. Your app and especially your whole support team is amazing. Thank you very much and I will highly recommend your app and the Service.

Thompson Luxury Bags
Tyskland
Secomapp svarede 16. december 2021

Dear Thompson Luxury Bags,

Our team, especially Daisy is super thrilled to read your awesome feedback. It's so great to have you with us and we can't be any happier to have satisfied you with our app and services! Thanks to your support, we will certainly work harder to improve our Free Gifts app.

Should you need our support, please do not hesitate to drop us a message via live chat or email support@secomapp.com.

Best regards,
Alex
Free Gifts - Customer Support Team

16. februar 2022

I used this app to do a buy one and get one for free for my shop .I felt confused at beginning, but thanks to David and Anna 's help . 5 stars for their service.

ROMISS
SAR Hongkong
Secomapp svarede 16. februar 2022

Greetings ROMISS,

It is always a pleasure to serve you, and our team, particularly Anne and David, are delighted to have you on board. With your help, we can make even more progress on our Free Gifts app development.

If you need help, please contact our support team by live chat or email at support@secomapp.com. The possibility to serve you excites us greatly!

Much appreciated,
Jim
Free Gifts - Customer Support Team.

13. maj 2022

Great customer care, thanks David and Brian, i needed to change some sentences and change liquid code in my theme, super Davide and Brian, in less than a hour they gave me all!

PerTeGioielli™
Italien
Secomapp svarede 18. maj 2022

Dear PerTeGioielli™

That is an incredibly touching review! David and Brian are ecstatic right now!
We now have even more motivation to improve our services in the future, thanks to you :)

Please contact us via Live Chat or support@secomapp.com if you require any assistance.

Many thanks,
Daniel
Free Gifts - Customer Support Team

10. juni 2018

Too early to say if the app will work well for me. Am still in my first 2 days since the app was activated. But I like the features and I feel that they could really encourage people to buy from my site. Hoping my gut fee is right :)

Maia Gianna Organic Mfg