Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
17. november 2021

This app works great. I had a lot of questions and need some help to get it perfect for what we needed and their team was quick to response and help me out with exactly what I needed to do. Couldn't be happier. Thank you!

WaterlessCookware
Cirka 22 timer bruger appen
Secomapp svarede 18. november 2021

Good day to you WaterlessCookware,

We can't express by words how grateful we are to have a chance to support your business! Our team is really excited to read your awesome review. With your precious support, we would definitely try harder to provide better features and also better services.

You are always our pride and joy! Please feel free to reach us anytime via live chat or email support@secomapp.com as we always welcome you!

All the best,
Sam

Redigeret 12. oktober 2016

after a bunch of emails and a week we are going to put this onto our main site and give it a try. not 100% what we need but they said they would look at adding some functions next version.

Custom Fridges
27 dage bruger appen
20. juli 2021

Great support team, very helpful and quick fixes for our demands. App works great for our free gifts! Thanks a lot!

Cent Pur Cent
Belgien
Cirka 21 timer bruger appen
Secomapp svarede 20. juli 2021

Good day to you Cent Pur Cent,

We want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Your awesome feedback would definitely keep us going on improving the app and providing better services.

Please feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com when you need a hand. We are always happy to be with you!

All the best,
Gloria

9. januar 2018

Amazing! Best tool ever helping me make more sales!

Virtual Goliath
Cirka 21 timer bruger appen
11. januar 2021

I am rating it 4 star since I haven't explored all its features. I haven't even use it on actual or live promotion so I cannot leave enough feedback for now.

Work Tech Shop
Filippinerne
21 dage bruger appen
Secomapp svarede 15. januar 2021

Thank you for your review! We are constantly working on improving our product and we value your feedback.

Redigeret 23. december 2019

This application is nice and from what I know it's one of the rare that allow to make a gift without using the promo code. There are several cons that made me uninstall it though.
- The design, it's not possible to change the police or at lease not easily, the appearance of the button on computer does not look pro.
- The price, even if it is bringing great possibilities I find it's way too much expensive for my usage.

It's mainly the price I think, though the team is really nice and do not hesitate to contact them if you need anything.

Ambiance Cosy
Frankrig
26 dage bruger appen
3. maj 2022

Customer service at its best!
David is at the top, I would say even a genius. Professional staff, I thank him from the bottom of my heart!

Mon Adorable Félin
Israel
Cirka 20 timer bruger appen
Secomapp svarede 3. maj 2022

Greetings, Mon Adorable Félin!

We here at Free Gifts love the great vibes you're sending our way:D
David is ecstatic to learn that you are pleased with their assistance!
Our staff will continue to strive for greater excellence in order to improve our service!

Please contact us by Livechat or email at support@secomapp.com if you require assistance.

We're thrilled to have you among us!
Steven
Free Gifts - Customer Support Team

8. maj 2020

App is good and does what it says. Overseas support was slow - we lost a full day with each response as they asked for "access to my store" repeatedly. You already have it - just *check* before requesting again. Our gift was not showing up as a choice to select in the app. I finally gave up on support and just created a new product to fix myself.

It would be nice to be able to customize style of the Cart message - this is in their CSS so u cant modify.

Alpyn Beauty
25 dage bruger appen
Secomapp svarede 8. maj 2020

Apologize for what you've been through with our support team. We would be so appreciated if you could manage to drop us your urgent request within our working hours: 8.30 am- 6pm (Mon-Sat Noon, GMT +7). We have sent you a follow-up mail and wish to continue helping you handle all troubles with promotions.

22. november 2022

DO NOT INSTALL Continued to function after being uninstalled. Couldn't get it turned off. Worst app I have ever used.

Cornbread Hemp™
22 dage bruger appen
Secomapp svarede 23. november 2022

Hi Cornbread Hemp™,

Glad to know that the thing has been resolved already! If you need any further assistance, feel free to reply to ticket #130030 and our team will always be more than willing to help!

Richard
Customer Success Manager

22. november 2021

Staff super atencioso, prestável e rápido nas respostas. Do melhor suporte ao cliente que já tive! Em relação à App, podia ser mais completa e trabalhar melhor o design e a disposição dos produtos, ocultando os que se encontrem esgotados.

SANJO
Portugal
20 dage bruger appen
Secomapp svarede 24. november 2021

Hi SANJO,

Our team is always grateful to have you with us and it's always our pleasure to be with you. Although we have received your wonderful feedback, we acknowledge that there are some points we need to improve in order to make our precious merchants fully satisfied.

If you need any assistance from us, please contact our team via the live chat or email us at support@secomapp. We are all looking forward to having a chance to support you!

Best regards,