Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
8. februar 2024

Amazing service. We had issues with customers wanting to use both BOGO and discount codes, and they solved this right away for us. I had an issue where a customer didn't want the BOGO and wanted to use the code instead. I didn't know how to configure this, and support got back to me at night. Love the app and the service

Lounge Wagon
USA
4 måneder bruger appen
17. april 2024

Nice app. Also support team helps quickly.

Dermalogica India
Indien
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
3. marts 2024

I very much appreciate the support I got today from Daniel to help me set up my offer and customize the look and functionality to my website branding and customer needs. So far so good!

Clean Kiss
3 måneder bruger appen
15. marts 2024

I‘ve tried a lot of BOGO apps and finally found this one. It is powerful and it works well with other third-party app. Anne is so kind and helpful. Highly Recommended!

Rokid
Kina
Cirka en måned bruger appen
25. marts 2024

What truly stood out was Mina's professionalism on BOGO and dedication to providing top-notch assistance. Despite my initial frustration, her friendly demeanor and willingness to help turned the situation around completely. Thanks to her guidance, I was able to take advantage of even more incredible deals on the platform.

Alhajis Perfumes
De Forenede Arabiske Emirater
3 måneder bruger appen
18. januar 2024

Really helpful app, easy to install and use and the support is above and beyond. Mina was very friendly and quick to help us to create new offers and update the app version. Highly recommend.

Murdock London
Storbritannien
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
31. januar 2024

Brilliant app and excellent customer service. 10/10 from start to finish as the app works really well and they are on hand to fix when needed!!

Streetwise + Conscious
Isle of Man
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
19. marts 2024

The application is extremely useful, easy to install and navigate, and the customer support exceeds expectations. They are very efficient and helpful in assisting us with creating new offers and customizing them.

Elektor
Holland (Nederlandene)
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
10. april 2024

Great app! Works well with the other apps we use without any integration issues. The customer support team is fantastic and always fixes anything we need very promptly. Mina is excellent and very helpful!

Punch Equipment®
Australien
28 dage bruger appen
4. februar 2024

Mina was super helpful with setting up my offer and making it flow on my website more!

everydayco
Australien
Mere end et år bruger appen