Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
10. april 2024

The support team is doing a great job, Mina's been really helpful through everything and the app works well

Korean Skincare UK
Holland (Nederlandene)
2 måneder bruger appen
15. februar 2024

Very quick & Professional support. Everything is done in a second. All questions answered.

Anne and Mina: thanks a lot for your support and resolving my issues.

Alyaka.com
Storbritannien
Cirka et år bruger appen
12. januar 2024

Very helpful customer service team! App works well & automatically adds free gift to cart when customer meets minimum spend. Very professional looking. Thank you!

Avocado Zinc
Australien
Mere end et år bruger appen
7. april 2024

Mina was a great help, going out of her way to locate a developer even on the weekend to help me customize the look and feel on my store, really good and fast CS.

Barbarella
Israel
27 dage bruger appen
11. april 2024

I like the app! Daniel was a great support as well, and was very quick to response. Super grateful for him helping me out with some very last minute requests for the store. Thank you!

Style Edit
4 måneder bruger appen
14. marts 2024

Very helpful solving any issues! Would definitely recommend this app!

Stoner Car Care
Cirka et år bruger appen
4. januar 2024

Instant chat service is very good and response is fast and got to the right point to get your problem solved immediately. Our two other sites have been using this app for such a quite long time. it helps so much to boost the sales by providing the variety of discount offered to our customers. I also drive extra business and sales too! Great app!

Private Sale
SAR Hongkong
4 måneder bruger appen
19. februar 2024

Needed a quick customization to the cart and David and Louis quickly made the adjustments on a live site.

Alpha Supps®
5 måneder bruger appen
13. marts 2024

Quick, efficient and friendly service that fixed my problem!

Stomping Ground Brewing Co.
Australien
Mere end et år bruger appen
2. april 2024

When I say the customer service is top notch I really mean that! They went over and beyond with no questions asked to make sure everything was set up properly and working to my liking. It's not often that you find service like I just received so it's only right that it is highlighted. As for the app performance, after a few days I will see but I know it will do great.

Bandionaire Clothing