Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multi offers: BOGO, Buy X get Y, Upsell.

Mandrn

Great app. Helped me add free gifts to cart. At first it was confusing how the app interface is, however, their support team especially Nicolas is AMAZING and quickly helped me through installation. Very easy to use once you learn the first time! highly recommend

Thanks for your review!
Our Support Team and Nicholas are definitely grateful to see your review because it motivates us a lot to continue our works.

cm-development

I was having trouble getting it to work and when I contacted SUPPORT, they responded in a few hours and got it resolved!

December 3, 2020

Thank you for leaving a 5-star review! We're glad to know that you enjoyed your experience with our app.

YCL Jewels

This app has performed better than we could have ever imagined. Robert was SO helpful & responsive, & really went above & beyond to ensure we were perfectly set up for our Black Friday sale. We offered two tiers of gifts on our website. So happy to have this app now part of our website.

December 3, 2020

Thanks for leaving such a wonderful review! We're happy to acknowledge that Free Gifts app now becomes a part of your website. Robert would be excited to know that you enjoyed his service.

DEEP END

Really impressed with the support. They are quick and fast and accomodating. The app interface could be improved to be more clean looking and clear, but other than that I recommend this app.

December 3, 2020

Thanks you so much for your review! Our Support team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

Smartliner USA

We downloaded this app as a last minute decision for Black Friday. We were very impressed with how quickly we were up and running, and the free gift was a great incentive for purchases for Black Friday. Would definitely recommend.

December 3, 2020

We're thrilled to be a part of your promotion. Thank you for sharing your kind words with us! It means the world to us and our team.

BeautyBLVD

Have installed on two Shopify stores. Great support and works great. Lots of options for price thresholds, product thresholds, etc.

December 3, 2020

Thank you for your review and and using our app on multiple stores! We're happy to know that you are having a great experience with our app.

SWAIR

Easy to use free gift with purchase app with an excellent customer service team and attention to detail. Highly recommend!

December 3, 2020

Thanks for droping us a 5-star review! We're happy that our app adapts your needs because customers' satisfaction is always our 1st priority

Bags Boards

This is one of the best apps on my site. It does exactly what I need it to and the support is amazing. I've switched themes and each time they are there to help me quickly.

December 3, 2020

Thanks for your wonderful review! Customers' satisfaction is always our 1st priority and your review reaffirm the hard work we put in everyday.

MWPolar

Really great app. Works as it should. Really appreciate the fast and helpful support they provide after installing the application.

December 3, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a review! We're happy to know that you enjoyed your experience with our app. Our Support Team will definitely be happy to read what your wrote.

Laumière Gourmet Fruits

Great app and even better team. Appreciate the support they have given over the last few days in installing the app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50