Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multi offers: BOGO, Buy X get Y, Upsell.

Bamschool by HOLYMESH

In our Shop the Costumers can't put the right size in the cart. No matter what they choose, in the cart is always the size xxs. Terrible. This is a thing that should not happen.
We installed it for a big action an know the costumers don´t by the products, cause they can't put the right size in the cart. We loose a lot of Money.

July 15, 2019

Thank for your review and sorry for the trouble caused. We would try our best to give resolution to each and every client on time. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team at support@secomapp.com, we will gladly take care of your needs.

Irresistible Me

Slowed down my site pretty bad. I uninstalled after a few hours live and sales came back in right away

Herba Terra Organics

this app is terrible. I wanted to try it out but they only offer 24 HRS free trial!!! who does that?! all apps offer at least a 7-day trial.

July 15, 2019

Thanks for your review so I have a chance to make it clear for you.
You are only have full 14 free trial days for the first time you've added the app. Trial days will be kept auto counted down for next time you re-add it (if any).
Please reach us at support@secomapp.com to request a trial renewal on your shop.

Onekid

Don't do it! Terrible customer support and non existante technical service. This is a joke, I had to wait 3 days and no help whatsoever!
I am deleting this app and never going to do business with them ever again.

July 15, 2019

Hi Admin, we have already replied to you with the proper solution. You probably miss it somehow. Could you please check email from support@secomapp.com?

Pretty Without Pink

DON'T DO IT!! I had to get a support person to update my liquid to get the app working. But during the set up and test process, some of my products ended up being listed for FREE! Luckily someone I knew spotted it and alerted me in time. The extra variants they added for the discounts were overriding the price. So lucky I was able to run around and delete what they'd done before anyone tried to buy something for nothing. Very very stressful experience. Would absolutely not recommend.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for the review. Sorry for the trouble you had faced in the past but we have already improved our application and make sure that you will not face the listed issue again. Don't hesitate

LivingEngine

It's pretty hard to create offers and when you contact support they usually answer after a long time and only give you plain instructions without helpful walkthrough support.
The app doesn't function really well. It also limits you to a low amount of products to offer as a gift (if you want to create an offer that the customer will receive a free shirt for example when purchasing over a certain amount of money, you can only choose very few products and not entire collection.)

July 15, 2019

Hi there, your concerns were addressed all. We're standing by if you have any questions or thoughts.

Prodigee

The app wasnt installed correctly by Secomapp guys, or just doesnt work.
It caused us a real customer experience issues when the free gift wasnt shown as free to the customer.

Also - there is no one to talk to. takes a lot of time to get back to customers.

Very bad.

July 15, 2019

We are so sorry for the unhappy experience you've had.
Because we don't work at weekend (Saturday afternoon and Sunday, GMT +7), we've not been with you in time.
We would love to have to back and this time, we would want to help you create the offers for you desire.

Bnworld Inc

STOP SENDING US EMAILS, I RECEIVED MORE THAN 1500 EMAIL FROM YOU GUYS, YOU ARE ABUSING THE SYSTEM!!

July 15, 2019

Hey there, just want to inform you that your above complaint has been rectified. Please reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need any further assistance while you are using our app. Thanks!

Stellar Skin Care

What a joke. It doesn't do what it advertises to do.

July 15, 2019

We are sorry that your experience with our app was not up to the mark. Actually your products exceed our app capability.
The app can only help you create the promotion rules for about 100 products (The number varies based on your specific product's variants)

Anything else that you find not matching with the information on Shopify app store, please let me know at support@secomapp.com to make it all clear for you. Thank you very much!

Salient Medical

HUGE! disappointment. After installing it this app creates duplicates of your variations. I wouldn't have any problem with that since I was assuming that uninstalling it would change everything how it was before. Wrong...It leaves all the products 100% or 50%. Thanks to it we lost $695. Very, very disappointing. Stay away!