Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

Paskho

App works as advertised and the customer and technical support has been excellent. Only giving 4 stars because the default styling of the gift widget is pretty ugly and I had to do a fair amount of css to make it look acceptable, however it is nice that the style is customizable if you know CSS. Also, if you add a new product to your store that you want to qualify for triggering an offer, the app doesn't auto sync it.

Alexberanger

This app is so amazing and wonderfull. It's real social proof that I recommend you to add quickly. It's fun.

Thephylife

Overall, I've had a good experience with this app. It does what it says, i.e. allows me to seamlessly implement freebies on my store. I do feel it can do with a UI upgrade to make it slightly more user friendly and aesthetic from a consumer POV. In terms of service, no complaints at all. The team has consistently been prompt, helpful and effective in resolving all my concerns on not one, but multiple occasions. Good stuff.

CherryAffairs Singapore

Easy to use and support from Brian is really fast and helpful! Would love to have more features but it's unachievable mostly due to Shopify's restrictions. I hope it'll be a little cheaper though!

Love Does Store

Nicolas was incredible in helping me set up my store discounts and understand better how to do things! 10/10 recommend!

mylovingbrushes

I am pretty happy about this app, and the customer service ! Louis has been awesome with me. Now I will check if this app is able to convert my customers !

Hawking

App appears to have certain customization issues, however with Peters help I was able to settle all those issues. FIND PETER

Modernica Inc

Brian and the Secomapp team are great and easy to work with. The application has been able to accomplish all my needs from free items to buy x get y for free. Highly recommended.

The Panic Room

Was a little confusing when first installed, but awesome and really quick responses from the team! They will be on it before you know it

Willow & Nest

This app could have been useful in our campaign however we had a few issues with the "spend $___ get something free" linking up to our oberlo product and then to our aliexpress product order, thus resulting in the customer not getting a shipping confirmation. Could be an amazing app if there is more specific setup instructions to avoid issues like this. I just want to say that the staff are super attentive and quick to respond to any issues/needs and do there best to assist. Thanks!