Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

AOB Nutrition

Great app, and excellent customer support. Our customers now get a choice of free product after spending €80 :)

CustomShirt1.com

Free Gifts is a wonderful app. It does exactly what is claimed and provides the perfect solution to our needs. It takes some work to get set up the way you want. Our site is built on custom code so we don't allow app developer access but Lea and Louis - the support team - were very helpful in offering solutions. The .css file was easy to understand and customize to match the appearance of our site. We had to make very few changes to the .liquid file to meet our needs. The app easily handles the 12+ levels of cart totals we have which include more than 60 free gifts. Output to our order forms is also completely compliant with our needs. Thank you Lea and Louis! Well done!

Jump.ca

Great app, helped accomplish what we needed when running promos. Brian helped customize what was needed, amazing customer service!

Azurina

Great and easy app to use for free gifts , super easy and quick implementation and the customer service is brilliant + so speedy!

KOIOKI

By far the beat gift app on Shopify. Believe me... I tried them all! Support is excellent and the app is so simple and easy to use. Definitely recommend this app to anyone who want to give free gifts to their customers.

BuDhaGirl

The Free Gifts by Secomapp is extremely powerful. It has tonnes of features that worked well for our needs.

We needed an application for one of our annual sales and this app solved inventory, the ability to choose a gift, and integration with our current theme. I would highly recommend using this app for any gift related purpose.

Thank you!

4dstores

I used this app to create Free Gifts.It is the perfect solution for what I wanted to achieve . Excellent Apps.

Zahaar

Used the app to create multiple bundles on my site. This was the only app that I found that had all the functionality I needed. I installed and deleted literally 7-8 apps before settling on this one. Its back-end interface maybe a little lacking, however, give it a chance and you will not regret it. Works smoothly and with a great customer service team to back you on any request. They cleared out all the "bugs" that came up during integration on our site within 2-3 days. HIGHLY recommend.

Azúcar Dulcerías

I used this app to increase my sales with BOGO, promotions and discounts, and my customers really love my store and products.

Besides, it has a really fast & excellent support !!!

thank you guys !

GenTo GmbH

Really good app. Works pretty well. The customer support is amazing and helps with every single problem.