Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gift, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

European Wax Center

We use the app each week and the support is beyond great. the team works hard to correct any element that is not right. We have started making this app our main promotional hub for all free gifts, samples and discounted items. I would recommend this to any new shopify store.

Dear European Wax Center,

We appreciate and are grateful for your kind words about our services. That note will undoubtedly help us in our efforts to provide outstanding customer service!

Please get in touch with us by LiveChat or email at support@secomapp.com if you have any questions.

We hope to be able to help you!
Wayne

Glico THAILAND

Location Thailand

David supported me a lot today. When I have no way to find out, he can suggest me what I want. Sometimes, texting with call service provider doesn't help or solve the problem. But David did it very well!

A kind thank to you, Glico THAILAND,

We at Free Gifts appreciate the positive energy you're sending our way:D
David is overjoyed to hear that you are satisfied with their assistance!
To improve our service, our staff will continue to strive for greater excellence!

If you require assistance, please contact us via Livechat or email at support@secomapp.com.

We're thrilled to have you on board!
Star

Shakeup Cosmetics

Time spent using app 1 day

Very responsive, and technically capable. They helped us with the installation and even source code customisation to make the app work for us. Happy to recommend.

Good day to you, Shakeup Cosmetics,

I appreciate you taking the time to write such an excellent reply! We will undoubtedly keep working to enhance the features and experience for our devoted customers.

Please get in touch with us via live chat or email at support@secomapp.com if you need any more help. We are always ready to help. Giving you the finest service we can is our top focus!

Best wishes!
Marc

COMPLETONE

Time spent using app 1 day

Looked a bit complicated to use at first but CS from Anne and Brain from Dev Team helped me do all that I need. They are skilled and agile!

Good day COMPLETONE,

Thank you so much for such a lovely review! Anne and Brian will be overjoyed when they read your excellent review. If you continue to support us, our team will work even harder to provide you better products and services.

For us, you'll always be a source of joy! Please feel free to contact us at any time by live chat or email at support@secomapp.com. We are excited to speak with you!

Best wishes,
Star

escentials.com.my

Location Malaysia

App was great, does what it claims to do. Very user-friendly. Attended by David, his chat support was responsive and solve my issue within a short amount of time.

Greetings, escentials.com.my,

We here at Free Gifts love the great vibes you're sending our way:D
David is ecstatic to learn that you are pleased with their assistance!
Our staff will continue to strive for greater excellence in order to improve our service!

Please contact us by Livechat or email at support@secomapp.com if you require assistance.

We're thrilled to have you among us!
Steven

telic-tw

Location Taiwan

Awesome and immediate support. There are very detailed settings to let you pick, like auto gift product added, same product with different variants picks and so on. Recommended.

Hello telic-tw,

We are ecstatic and grateful for your compliments on our services! That note will undoubtedly aid us in our efforts to provide outstanding customer service!

Please contact us via LiveChat or email at support@secomapp.com if you have any questions.

Best to you,
Clay

迪桑特DESCENTE-台灣官方直營網站

Location Taiwan

The APP software is very practical, the settings are quite simple, and the customer service is also quite good

July 3, 2022

Good day 迪桑特DESCENTE-台灣官方直營網站!

We appreciate your kind words! Our entire team is ecstatic right now! We will continue to work hard to improve our products and the experience for our loyal customers as a result of your support.

If you require assistance, please contact us via live chat or email at support@secomapp.com. We are always here to help if you need it!

We hope to be of service!
Anne

SINBONO

The app is really good, and Anne has been so helpful when I set up everything. She replies very quick and being very patient. I would highly recommend this app to anyone!

July 3, 2022

Hi SINBONO,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful comment! We will undoubtedly keep working to improve the features and experience for our loyal customers. Anne is really happy to be of service and realy thankful of your review!

If you require any further assistance, please contact us via live chat or email at support@secomapp.com. We are always willing to assist. Our main goal is to provide you with the best service possible!

Best regards!
David

Skully's Ctz Beard Oil

This app is exactly what I was looking for. The team responds to emails really fast and helped me with all my questions. Great app

June 28, 2022

A good day to you, Woodstone!

Thank you for taking the time to respond so thoughtfully! We will undoubtedly continue to strive to improve the features and experience of our loyal clients.

If you need more help, please contact us via live chat or email at support@secomapp.com. We are always happy to help. Our top priority is to provide you with the best service possible!

Best wishes!
David

Yes Bebe

So far my experience of this app is fantastic. It works perfectly and the support given is super quick and helpful.

June 28, 2022

Hello there, Yes Bebe.

We hope to be of service!
Anne