Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

Mancessorizeusa

So far it seems to be the perfect solution for what I was looking for.

There were some initial issues that needed resolving but Louis Tong was extremely helpful and has helped resolve several issues, all within a few hours of contacting him.

I do think it's a bit overpriced though. With a price reduction this could be the perfect solution for many store owners.

Trendy Tresses

Brian was very helpful as I didn’t understand how to use it , he did everything for me no issues .

Daily Dozen Deals

I installed this to use for a big promotion I was doing but couldn’t get it to work right. I contacted support and they dove right in to help me get it set up. Now it works great! Awesome app and support.

One feature I wish they had was being able to search when selecting a gift. If you’re offering a percentage off your entire store for buying something then the customer has to go through the products one at a time to get to it. Other than that, I love this app!

Salt And Lace Intimates

I will give a five when it has a countdown bar to motivate the customer to reach the $$$ threshold for the free gift. Otherwise it works without hiccups.

Cpe Systems

Great app with a few idiosyncrasies, but an absolutely fantastic support staff.

Eflow Nutrition

Works okay, kind of limited features and you need their tech support to help adjust the settings for things that should be built in and easy to adjust. However it might be the best current app of it's kind...

Uniqso2

Great support and awesome apps! Tried many other same apps before, it's either slow response from the developer or complicated or not functioning.

This app works so far and strongly recommend!

The Lottle Shop

The staff helped me install it. This was very useful and saved me a lot of time

Horsesandscentsinc

App was great. It was really the only one that could do exactly what I wanted. I found it to be a bit expensive considering that in shopify you have to buy apps pretty much for everything and I did get an enormous amount of feedback request emails.

Manomaya

Great support staff. The UI of the app could be better but works well.