Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

Printfresh

Their support is top notch- Daniel & Robert were incredibly helpful in answering all of my questions around gift set up. They helped troubleshoot some issues we ran into in a timely manner to help ensure a successful gift launch. Would definitely recommend this app based on the level of service and support I received.

August 27, 2021

Good day to you Printfresh,

We can't express by words how grateful we are to have a chance to support your business! Daniel and Robert would be really excited to read your awesome review. With your precious support, our team would definitely try harder to provide better features and also better services.

You are always our pride and joy! Please feel free to reach us anytime via live chat or email support@secomapp.com as we always welcome you!

All the best,

Big Skinny Philippines

Robert and Louis provide a good service and answer all my inquiries about their app. Hoping that your app will help us boost our sale. Thank you.

August 27, 2021

Good day to you Big Skinny Philippines,

Thank you so much for leaving us so awesome a review! With your precious feedback, it motivates us to keep on improving the app and our support team.

If you need further support, we will always be waiting for you at live chat or support@secomapp.com. Your satisfaction is always our highest priority!

ALLYOUNG INTERNATIONAL (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD

Very helpful and responsive of their technical support to check the issues of our store. Got settled very fast and it's a good app to use. Highly recommended :) Thanks Trix and Ellie for your help!

August 25, 2021

Hi ALLYOUNG INTERNATIONAL (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD,

Thank you so much for your awesome review! Trix and Ellie would be excited when reading this. Thanks to your trust in our Free Gifts app, we would work harder to develop new features and improve our support team to assist you better in your business.

We are just one message away via live chat or email address support@secomapp.com. Your satisfaction is always our pride and joy!

Bigflex Lifescience

i really love this app. After research some most app i found this . This is a wonderful app the performance of the app is really Stunning. A part from all these i really appreciate the support of the team. Even weekends also they support their best, i never seen such a cooperative team.. Amazing Customer service...

August 25, 2021

Hi Bigflex Lifescience,

We are so grateful for your trust and satisfaction with Free Gifts app. Our team is all happy to know that we could support you promptly and make you satisfied! It's always our honor to support you and to be with you in your business!

If you need any further support, please get back to us via live chat or email support@secomapp.com. We are always willing to give you a hand!

Cheer,

Nano Singapore Shop

I used this app to help me do apply free gifts function to our website and also request other assistance regarding some issues I faced. And they responded very fast and well handled the issue with kindness and patience. I highly recommend this app!

August 15, 2021

Dear Nano Singapore Shop,

It's so great to have you with us and we can't be any happier to have satisfied you with our app and services! Thanks to your support, we will certainly work harder to improve our Free Gifts app.

Should you need our support, please do not hesitate to drop us a message via live chat or email support@secomapp.com.

Ellie

DELENordic.com

great support team! Had one small issue, they replied within minutes and helped me resolve the issue quickly.

August 15, 2021

Good day to you DELENordic.com,

ShaverHub

Recently installed this app to run a promotion to give away items for sales over a $ threshold. The setup was intuitive however I did have some issues getting it exactly right. The support team stepped up and went above and beyond to get the app working exactly the way I wanted. The support was immediate and very understanding. Cheers

August 12, 2021

Good day to you ShaverHub!

Thanks a ton to your wonderful feedback! Our team is so happy to know that we could assist you promptly. Your precious support would definitely motivate us to work harder to improve our app and our support team.

May you need any further assistance, please feel free to drop us a message via live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com. It's always our pleasure to accompany you.

All the best,

SENSHA

Great app to offer multiple campaigns to our customers.
Supports we get are responsive and professionally done. 100% worth the cost

Good day SENSHA,

You made our day with your trust in Free Gifts app and your awesome review! Our team is all happy to know that we could support and satisfy you!

If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com. We are always happy to assist you!

Veinz

customer service (Trix) is really helpful and professional and solved my query easily and professionally

Hi Veinz,

Thank you so much for leaving so awesome a review! Trix would be happy to know that you are satisfied with our app and support team!

If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com. We always appreciate you!

Affirm The Word

This is a really great app!!! I love all the free gift options/settings and Robert was awesome for mostly setting all this up for me. I first installed and then deleted this because I could not make it work-but I'm sooooo glad I gave it another chance and let them do the setup.

August 10, 2021

Dear Affirm The Word,

Our team is so grateful to have a second chance to have you with us and we can't be any happier to have satisfied you with our app and services! Robert would be extremely happy to read your feedback. Thanks to your support, we will certainly work harder to improve our Free Gifts app.