Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

UND GRETEL | 100% natural make-up

Very good Support! Fast and helpful. Thank you so much! We love to use your App in our Webshop undgretel.com :)

FOOT-MD

I was trying to find a solution to automatically add a gift item to customer's shopping cart. It gonna take me forever if I did not find this AWESOME APP. It was very helpful, and the TECH Support is very quick!

Casa Amuk

Great app! Would use this app again :)

Very simple and effective app. It was a simple and easy set up the basics.
Struggled setting up some features such as layout and colours, but customer support were great and very helpful every time I reached out.

MDNT45

Great app! With it I made absolutely all kinds of automatic discounts that I wanted and launched them at the same time, which can not be done using the standard options in Shopify.

But the most important thing is support. This is the best support service I have ever met! The response to my request was quick and moreover I received absolutely all the changes that I requested and even more! Definitely I can recommend this application to everyone. It is worth every cent.

Doggyz In Style

Customer support has been great. They quickly did the setup for the Free Gift offer that I wanted to have. Looks great in my store

CuteDutch

We are using the app for a couple of weeks now and are very happy with it, works perfect and is covering our needs.
There was a little problem and support was very helpfull and quick with resolving the problem.

Chicks Gadgets

Excellent app. Support just installed it for me exactly as I wanted it set up. Now will put it into good use

Riddle Oil

App works very well and the customer support is amazing. Every time I ask for anything to be customized or changed they are on it immediately. Highly recommend.

Mystic Moments UK

The app works really and allows us to give something back to our loyal customers. Support is always helpful and quick to fix any problems.

BlueLooks

You might think there are ton of similar apps out there, and you might think it's just a simple free gift app, but trust me I have tested 10+ top free gift / bundle apps, this is the only that actually worked. Their support, Brian, is great! Unlike other big name app devs in this market, I can tell that Brian and his team actually put up effort to ensure users' success. If nothing changes, I will stick to this app for this store and future stores.