Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

Earth Rugs

We love this app and the support team worked with us until we got it right. We include this app in each of our e-newsletters. Since it works through our cart, its seamless.

Eyelashes Unlimited

I highly recommend this app and its amazing support staff! I have never encountered any other shopify app support that has been this helpful and prompt. I love how they've been able to customize the app for me, and I can already tell it is going to boost sales a lot! It looks fantastic and works perfectly! Thank you sooooo much!

VINTAGE by Jessica Liebeskind

First off I want to say that the support we received when implementing this app was phenomenal! The developer integrated the app for us and answered all of our questions, it was absolutely seamless and wonderful. In regards to the functionality of the app, it works wonderfully and does everything it promises and is very easy to use. Great app and I would HIGHLY recommend it!

Buy Office Furniture Online + Free Next Day Delivery | KOMO

Tried numerous apps that offer the flexibility to allow for offers such as "BOGOF", but this is by far the best I've come across.

Not only is this a top app - easy to use, but free installation support is also given, which was complete within 12 hours from first contact!

Highly recommend this app to anyone!

Kogi Naturals

This is an absolutely amazing app. The support team is extremely helpful, friendly and quick. The app is easy to use and functions very well. I would highly recommend this app to all store owners especially after testing many others that were not nearly as good as this one.

Rituel de Fille

This app provides much needed functionality to Shopify, and the customer support is great! They helped us get things going even though it was late at night, and we got our sale up on time!

Black Woods Group

This app is perfect for creating BOGO deals. In our case we wanted to use set dollar amounts to entice customers to get the free gifts - works perfectly with Free Gifts! Also I can't say enough about how awesome their support is, in particular John N. was a HUGE help and gave some of the best online support I have ever received!!!

Xcell Performance

This app is very good. Didn't quiet suit what I need. The excellent customer support members were more then helpful, they helped me install it and customise to suit my needs !!
I Wanted the app to do something it couldn't do at present, support staff have given my suggestion to development staff to develop so that I can implement it in my store.
Highly recommended

veshop

This is really nice app. It works exactly what I want. There is small issue in displaying the Gift Icon and they help me to solve it in minutes. Recommended.

1 2 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 48 Next