Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Bella Scoop

Incredible app and exceptional service by Brian/team. Tweaked the UI to exactly how we needed it. Best gifts app on Shopify

Real Techniques

Louis Tong - Very quick response. Everything was done that I asked for.

Black Moon Cosmetics

I wanted to update my review and share my positive experience with the staff. They were incredibly helpful and attentive to any questions and/or issues we had. Their response was timely and overall we had a great experience dealing with them. This app is definitely worth it :) Thanks again!

Got Keys

Wonderful app! So many options, Great support

La Maison Orphee

I love working with this app, the support team installed it very quickly.
I love that I can have as many BOGO offers as I want and my customers can still use a code from Shopify discount codes.

Repeaterstore

Really great customer support :)

Slidebelts

He provides excellent support whenever needed . Quick response and almost turns up with a solution or work around . Thanks Nicolas.

Dmg Cases

Great support, Thanks Lea for on-time help and the app is exactly what I needed.

Be Perfect Store

A perfect app to make gifts to customers in order to retain them. Assistance is really fast and available to solve requests and open tickets.

I really recommend this app!

Amournoireu

brilliant support, went out his way via skye to really help.