Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gift, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Dedicated Europe

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Best app out there for offering free gifts as it simply is the most versatile. Their support team is there to help you out whenever you need it, great service.

Life Pharmacy St Lukes

Location New Zealand

Brian has been quick a supportive through all my nitty and gritty demands. App has been working as intended even though not 100% i'd give it 5 stars due to great support.

MR2 Heaven

This is a very good and solid app. Whenever we had issues, the customer support team has been quick and phenomenal. Nicolas was quick to help address any issues we've came across while changing through multiple themes. He made the whole experience seamless, easy and super quick. Also, due to some complications with another App that we are also currently running (Bold Product Options), Nicolas was able to help make everything compatible with some clever editing! Highly recommended!

The Vintage Cosmetic Company

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have used this app for Free Gifts on our website and I have found it to be very good and easy to bespoke the messaging. Support has been excellent.

Baby Luv Boutique

Location South Africa

The support team is absolutely great. Speedy and efficient. If the app works as well as they do then it would be awesome.

HoneyGirlOrganics

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We've used the Free Gifts app several times in different ways, and it always performs perfect. Totally worth it and especially now towards the holiday season.

Red H Nutrition

I used this app to help me create easy, free gift options for my customers. It did exactly that - easier than any of the other apps I've tried. I've used BOLD Motivator app, but this Free Gift app is far superior to that option! A+++

Sweetea

Location Chile

I am doing a trial with this app. I must tell that the support I have receive is really great, all my problem were solved immediately and the app is just working great. I must wait the results, but all the preparation was just perfect for me.

Dedicated Brand USA, LLC

We do consistent giveaways to increase the perceived value to our customers which is crucial to our business. We have tried multiple apps that promised to do what they said they could but always ran into one issue or limitations and could never find a clear solution. We finally came across the Free Gifts app by Secomapp and the app works perfect not to mention the unbelievable customer service that helped us through every step of the way. We would highly suggest anyone that is looking for a free gift option to give this one a try!!!

Cinder

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

Only used it for a short period, but looks like a very good app, works as it should. Looking forward to adding more promotions to the site using the app. Great Customer Support from Louis!