Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gift, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Sweetea

Location Chile

I am doing a trial with this app. I must tell that the support I have receive is really great, all my problem were solved immediately and the app is just working great. I must wait the results, but all the preparation was just perfect for me.

Dedicated Brand USA, LLC

We do consistent giveaways to increase the perceived value to our customers which is crucial to our business. We have tried multiple apps that promised to do what they said they could but always ran into one issue or limitations and could never find a clear solution. We finally came across the Free Gifts app by Secomapp and the app works perfect not to mention the unbelievable customer service that helped us through every step of the way. We would highly suggest anyone that is looking for a free gift option to give this one a try!!!

Cinder

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

Only used it for a short period, but looks like a very good app, works as it should. Looking forward to adding more promotions to the site using the app. Great Customer Support from Louis!

MyShopSpot

Peter was a great help and the app works as it should. ________________________________________________________________

MISHIBOX

Great app! Very easy to use and the customer service (Brian) has been great. We have already seen many customers using this new feature. We would definitely recommend using this app to boost revenue with free gift offers.

Glow Recipe

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Secomapp customer service is attentive, knowledgeable and friendly. Quick assistance was provided to us, with thoughtful follow ups sent afterwards.

nyom

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Really must have for me as don't have time to set up detail promotions. This app and Secomapp team behind it did a fantastic job in setting me up.

Hed Technologies LLC

Time spent using app About 2 months

Peter installed it, had few bugs.
he fixed the problems and answered fast.
Great support and product :)
Thank you.

Blincoo - Latest Trends, Insane Deals

The app is great. Peter helped me with the installation then I found 2 small problem but he fixed them immediately. Great support. I couldn't be more happy. This is a must app!!

Mungugu

Brian, who helped me install the app, was really helpful in not only assisting with the installation, but went above and beyond to help troubleshoot a minor problem I had. I realize that this is outside of his scope, so am really grateful for his support.