Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gift, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Cup-a-Soup Op het werk

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 years

Very simple app to setup and configure, with great support from Nicolas along the way! Highly recommended.

More Than Just a Gift | Narborough Hall

Time spent using app Over 2 years

A great app for promotions, to increase basket value and increase conversion. Easy install and great support from Nicolas who was happy to customise elements to match our theme to. Check it out on https://www.morethanjustagift.co.uk

VETTA

This app is very easy to use, and any issues were resolved quickly by their amazing support team (shout out to Peter)! Really love this app and would highly recommend it.

Xnihilo Com Au

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app works well with our website and I like how there are many options for promotions to play with. The Secomapp team has been very supportive especially Peter who helped us to the last minute. Thank you Peter! Much appreciated! Very recommended this app!

Loveshaira

The app definitely met my needs for a promotion on my website. I got assistance from Peter when it came to installing the app. They were very quick to help me out!

Oral Science

Good support, app does what it says.

Diamond Art Club

John & Brian at Secomapp have been nothing short of awesome to work with. They were very accommodating and went above and behind to help integrate their app with our custom theme while refusing to accept any money from us.

Thank you so much. App is perfect.

Handover Sunglasses

Location Colombia

Very good support and good app, thanks Louis

In Shape Mummy

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Fantastic app and amazing support! I highly recommend this app.

Paint Pillow

The developer installed the app quickly and put up 2 tests so I could see how the free gifts work. I was able to understand the app in about 10-15 minutes and now it's working smoothly. Highly recommended!