Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

Light Elegance

The custom installation included with purchase was completed quickly with our theme, and the customer service is phenomenal!

Asceno London

Excellent app - does exactly what it says it does, really user friendly to use, and the support is excellent. It gives you so many options for free or discounted item offers.

homehackplus

Been looking high and low for a free gift app. Probably downloaded most of them and this one is the best! Support is super efficient too. A BIG thank you to Peter Nguyen for the fast response and helping out with my store. Much appreciated!

Plus One Free Deals

Great and fast service from their support team. The app does what it says it does and the team is there to help install quickly and custom to whatever theme you have. Service was just as great and fast during the xmas period!

Mark Bell Sling Shot®

This app is great and what is even better is the support that they offer! Their support team is top notch!

Baby Andy

I used this app for creating offers. The team was helpful enough to install the code to my store, and even give me starting ideas by creating tests. When it comes to the app, it is easy to use for a beginner and quite simple. I hope Secomapp continues to work on improvements.

Urth CBD

Great app does exactly what I need (auto add gift product to cart), but even more appreciative of their quick support. Good apps are always backed by even better support. I would recommend this for anyone needing "free gift" sale techniques.

Sensations Plus

une tres bonnes application, tres facile a comprendre et les clients sont tres satisfait,

je le recommender a tout le monde

Impact Theory

Super helpful app, especially during the holidays. The support from Peter was always really fast and concise. Thanks for a great experience!

zirafa

Cool app, which offers many features. I have already sent an email campaign with the links for a free gift, and the response was very promising, so that I will continue with promotions. However, the app is very robust, and you need to be a tech guy. I think I am kind of, but it was still too much. Fortunately, Peter from Secomapp tech support was fantastic and very helpful. He installed the app quickly and also created some test campaigns that I did not have any problems to make my own. Thanks for that!