Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y | Reviews

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

Afinepairofshoes

The app is brilliant, saves us hours of work and Nicolas is one of the fastest and most helpful guys with installation and tech support I've ever encountered. I'm delighted with Secomapp.

Balinisports

We installed this app last time and achieved great results. Though we didn't need it now due to the change of our marketing tactics, the support team still managed to help us uninstall and remove all the codes left behind by the app in a fast manner. Highly recommend! Will definitely install it again if we need it for future use.

P.S.
Thank you Nicolas, for your fast support.

Puriya

Downloaded the app yesterday and emailed support to install update. It was done very quickly. Brian even created 2 example rules in our store! Excellent service! We can't wait to give this app a test drive.

Wildklass Jewelry

We saw an increase of our average order already after 3 days! Thank you so much. Awesome app!

Katherine Cosmetics

We absolutely love FREE GIFTS by Secomapp app for Shopify. It - seriously - does everything we hoped and more! . . . and even more on top of what we hoped for . . . Additionally, the support, guidance and assistance we received was above and beyond what we've experienced from any app. THANK YOU!!!

ADDED NOTE TO ALL: they offer to assist with installation of the app for free . . . do yourself a favor . . . TAKE THEM UP ON THEIR OFFER!!! . . . It will truly help you out immensely.

Temples And Markets

Really useful app for my needs - I wanted to do a "spend $.." and received a free gift. The support is great and the guys integrate the app for you and are ready to answer any queries you may have. Highly recommended

Mccoy Road

Love this app! had trouble with instructions when installing it myself but the support team was quick on resolving the issue and installed the app for me.

The Real Big Deal Com Au

Brilliant app, does exactly what I need and terrific support. Thank you.

The Gluten Free Meal Co

We are very happy with the app as it fulfills our need and mainly i am very thankful to the support team, they are very helpful. I absolutely recommend them. cheers !!

Bariatric Lifestyle Diet

Great App even better customer service