Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y | Reviews

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

Katherine Cosmetics

We absolutely love FREE GIFTS by Secomapp app for Shopify. It - seriously - does everything we hoped and more! . . . and even more on top of what we hoped for . . . Additionally, the support, guidance and assistance we received was above and beyond what we've experienced from any app. THANK YOU!!!

ADDED NOTE TO ALL: they offer to assist with installation of the app for free . . . do yourself a favor . . . TAKE THEM UP ON THEIR OFFER!!! . . . It will truly help you out immensely.

Temples And Markets

Really useful app for my needs - I wanted to do a "spend $.." and received a free gift. The support is great and the guys integrate the app for you and are ready to answer any queries you may have. Highly recommended

Mccoy Road

Love this app! had trouble with instructions when installing it myself but the support team was quick on resolving the issue and installed the app for me.

The Real Big Deal Com Au

Brilliant app, does exactly what I need and terrific support. Thank you.

The Gluten Free Meal Co

We are very happy with the app as it fulfills our need and mainly i am very thankful to the support team, they are very helpful. I absolutely recommend them. cheers !!

Bariatric Lifestyle Diet

Great App even better customer service

The Kdom

Great app! Works great! The support is always ready to answer your questions and inquiries.

Horse And Pony Direct

Great app! Excellent support! I'm really impressed with the speed of the replied I'm getting! Louis keeps an eye on the app on our website to make sure it's all going great! Who does that? So pleased! Thank you guys!

Pinks Boutique Sarongs

What a great, simple to use product. The support were fantastic and we had it up and running in less than a day which is amazing given the different time zones. I would thoroughly recommend it..

Claridream

This app works great. Simple and easy and did what we need.
Also the support is awesome - Louis did the install with us and then turned around some custom styling tweaks to our theme within ten minutes!!