Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y | Reviews

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

Benemoon

Great Customer Support. I ask for help and they respond right away.
Great App!

Newrepublicshoes

This plugin is certainly the most extensive Free Gifting app on Shopify. You can create many different types of Gifting campaigns and the app comes with many settings so its very customizable. With a little bit of CSS editing the app looks great on the store. It is very easy for the customer to use. Secomapp has very good customer support and helped with installation and customizing the app for our specific store's needs.

N0806wds S

This App is Amazing for all of us at Run Gum Energy Gum. Support is amazing and it is flawless!

Chubbymealworms Us

Great app for running promos. We have tried a few and this works the best as the items are applied automatically to a customers cart rather than using a popup.

Fantastic support as well.

Evesgarden

The customer support was amazing. They even answered my email on Saturday! My request for customization was done in one day. I would recommend it to anyone who is on the fence.

Spotless Chic

The support team worked endlessly to help me out with any issue and installed the code for me for free! The free gift app is amazing! It is a great sales booster for any store. I love it. 5 stars well deserved!

Venust Jewelry

I wish to update my review. After installed this app for 2 months, I feel that this is a very useful apps.

Another thing I wish to mention is their excellent and extensive customer support. I have issue at my checkout, I though is the free gift apps cause the issue, I ask for their help, they found out that the issue is cause by another apps, although the apps is not belong to Secomapp, but they are willing to help me solve the problem. I impress of the service. I feel they are really care for their customers. Not many developers will provide their service to this extent.

I really appreciate their help. Impressed by their service. Excellent!

Dryfarmwines

This app has allowed us to offer a product as a gift to some of our customers. It's been great!!

Copeland2

I am an unfamiliar with coding and was intimidated to try this app, but found it to be well supported. When I had questions, they were answered promptly and thoroughly. I highly recommend this app for the set up , support and great user experience.

Everactiv

So far so good. Everything all set and ready to go. I had a lot of questions and the customer support was excellent.