Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y | Reviews

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

Skindinavia

This is a great app for gift with purchases! Have used without issues, and have experienced very quick and helpful responses for support when needed!

Advantagesupplements Com

Great BOGO app. Installation is pretty complicated. If you aren't good with code, just have them install it for you. They do it for free. I had a minor problem with the way the badge was displaying, but Nicolas had it fixed in no time. Great customer service!
www.advantagesupplements.com

Yourturnkeystore 147

Great App. Highly Recommended!

Denimkratos

Excellent product! Easy to understand to enter simple and yet powerful promotions on your Shopify site.

The support is outstanding, where they install the codes for you, and the follow up in terms of knowledge transfer, and fine tuning of the application to your site and business needs are superior.

They communicate well, and the follow up is excellent. Just be aware, there is 24 hour time difference. Bottom line, must have!

Check us out too:

www.denimkratos.com

The Crystal Grid

I would rate this app a 10 out 5 if I could. I ran a BOGO promotion with this and it produced my highest order volume and sales $ amount in a single day for my shop. People react to sales and this app makes it so easy to setup. I STRONGLY suggest you let one of their technicians set this app up in your theme. They are very helpful, respond quickly, and will not stop until it is working exactly how you need it.

I am seriously blown away how good the customer service is. I have had good customer service on shopify, bad customer service, and downright ugly customer service. These guys far exceed any customer service I have received on shopify.

I have only reviewed a couple of apps but this one I felt like it was my duty to show my appreciation because I was so satisfied. I chose this app after reviewing some of the other "free gift" apps and after reading their reviews I chose this one. Glad I did and HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Inhabit Ny

great app. very helpful service

Jessicas Toy Box

I rarely get apps that actually work the way I expect and want them to. This one is a gem. It was actually easier to install than similar apps I have tried. I am comfortable working with code, but I think it is great that they offer free installation for those who are not. I only wish it was less expensive or had a longer free trial period. Since my store is very new I can't afford to double my monthly Shopify expense.

Vivez Mieux

This app really does the job! The team is available! Everything is incredible!! Works really fine! Thank you !

French Press Coffee

Love this App. It does what I need it.

Hiddit Dev

Very fast and friendly customer service. Easy to implement.