Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Opalite

Love this app. Great support that is communicative and helpful. Thank you!

Choice Of Voice

great app, customer support is amazing, awesome 11 out of 10 points highly recommended :-)

Perfumedjewelry

no other way for me offer a Free Gift to my customers without the help of this App. Significantly increases the value of each and every conversion plus they did it all for me - highly recommend!

Protect A Bed Trial

Very easy to use, has suited all required needs thus far. Thanks.

Black Lotus Jewelry

So far I have used the app only for the Free Gifts function. The team helped me resolve issues that I had implementing the feature with a banner in my cart. I plan to try out some of the other uses going forward.

Rumbatime

App functions exactly as described and the developer were very helpful for any issues we had.

Dishmaster Faucet

Easy to use. Good, quick support. Gets the job done very nicely.

Fire Vogue

Very easy to use. Very helpful. Team members can quickly solve customer's questions.

Skindinavia

This is a great app for gift with purchases! Have used without issues, and have experienced very quick and helpful responses for support when needed!

Advantagesupplements Com

Great BOGO app. Installation is pretty complicated. If you aren't good with code, just have them install it for you. They do it for free. I had a minor problem with the way the badge was displaying, but Nicolas had it fixed in no time. Great customer service!
www.advantagesupplements.com