Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

zirafa

Cool app, which offers many features. I have already sent an email campaign with the links for a free gift, and the response was very promising, so that I will continue with promotions. However, the app is very robust, and you need to be a tech guy. I think I am kind of, but it was still too much. Fortunately, Peter from Secomapp tech support was fantastic and very helpful. He installed the app quickly and also created some test campaigns that I did not have any problems to make my own. Thanks for that!

BELLAOGGI

FREE Gift was really helpful for us because We really needed a plug-in to provide us the option, that shopify doesn't have, to add automatically to the cart of the customers a gift, once they reached the amount to receive it. Also the customer care is really well done.

Italgem

This app has a lot to offer. We used it for a GWP application and it was flawless. Shout out to Brian A+ service.

Študentska-trgovina.si

I have used the app in the last email campaign (BOGO) and achieved some great results, which is a ca. 27% increase in sales. The app offers many features, and I will test them more in the future. However, I had some issues with installation, and I could not do it by myself, but Peter, from their support, gave me a hand and did a really excellent job. He was very friendly and showed me how the app works! Thanks, man!

TwinnyTube™

It`s a very powerful app and does an excellent job providing free gifts to my customers and boost sales. I do not have much data yet to share, though, but the start looks very promising. However, it is a challenge to install it, especially if you are not a tech guy or don't have much time.

But Peter from secomapp tech support is a simply incredible, very helpful, kind, and friendly guy. He installed the app very quickly and help me with some modifications. Awesome job!

PinkiBlue

I used this app during Black Friday and our sales increased. The app is user friendly and easy to use.

Tupperware 4 Sale

This app is very useful especially if you want to add the free gift to cart automatically (giving less hassle to the buyer). The team is very responsive. 2 Thumbs up!

Loaded Lifting

Cool app. works well. developers installed it within a few hours. So overall very happy with the result.

Akeso Innovations

Used the app to offer buy one get one free promotion and it delivered. The native discounts function on Shopify works but is not intuitive to the customer (you have to add two items to cart to make BOGO come true). The user interface is not super straight forward, but luckily the support is very quick to respond and they were able to resolve my issues quickly. Would recommend for anyone looking for a gift offer function to their store.

Trendssquads

Exactly what I was looking for it does what it says in the title. Brian is the genius who made it happen.