Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

Skin18com

Friendly reminder - please do not install this apps by yourself. It is quiet technical and please wait for the team to help you to do so. There was an error when our content team try to install and errors occurred, the FREE GIFTS team then tried very hard to get back with us to help and support. Thank you very much and hope to give a more positive feedback after we really try the apps.

Tee Shirts And Diamonds

Great app , great support 10/10 :)

Cellbone Hong Kong

Support is always fast and good, they install everything for you and make sure their app is compatible with your OTHER apps -- not all app suppliers would do this. Price reasonable and functions are useful, they also customize the display of their functions to suit your theme at no extra cost. We have used it for almost a year now and no major problems so far and bugs are always fixed in no time.

Biddle And Bop

Fantastic support, up and running quickly and I didn't even have to mess up my code a few times to get it right like other apps... seems to be doing the job and looks very professional. Highly recommend.

Tzikal Beauty Group Inc

Brilliant App. Fits the bill perfectly when wanting to add 'Buy X and get Y free' functionality into the website.

Kudos to the customer care staff and developers as well for swift work. Very happy with the choice :)

Haven Yoga

John literally set this up in 1 second for me. Love this app. Great Customer service. You da bomb John.

Blk Blu

It started out rough with the communication but they go above and beyond in ensuring the job gets done quickly. It's better than the other app as customer service is key and this app and the co-owner kept consistent communication! Hands Down on customer appreciation and resolving issues.

Beardition

Great app. Fast, free installation was very much appreciated! Used for our weekend of holiday deals...easy to set up, worked smooth and as advertised. Thanks Free Gifts!

Superfit Hero

The app is great. I tried their competition and chose this one. It does just what you want it to. Even better than the app is the support. Stephen went above and beyond to install the app and to help my shop run smoothly. He removed some inactive code from another app that was slowing down my site. I could not be happier with the service and I'm so glad I chose this app!

Elements Bodycare

This is awesome, A very powerful and easy to set up marketing tool.

We have been using it for some time and the take up has been excellent. It is a very worthwhile item to have for anyone wanting to give something extra for customers to remember them by.

Thomas and the development team are always on hand with fantastic support. Nothing is too much trouble and I will recommend any work that they do