Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

Clairesvitamins

Great app and great support! Love it!

Listking

The support team was fast and helpful and got my app set up quickly.

Dermahut

We use this app for weekly free gifts on purchases over a certain amount. It works well and we are able to schedule the free gifts ahead of time. There have been a couple instances where the app seemed to glitch and not provide the free gift but customer support usually responds within 24 hours.

Primitiveskate

Good app and good service. Does what it's supposed to do.

Stitchsoup 2

Good app in theory, but glitchy and not worth the money - $15.99 is FAR too expensive, particularly for something I will use only a few times a year. Some super-frustrating glitches include: I have to delete the gift product and recreate and re-upload them because after the offer ends, the products become mysteriously "unavailable" and not even Shopify could repair it. Also you have to rely on customer honesty - I set it to give a free gift for purchases over $16, which it did, but if someone had only $4 in their cart, and added the free gift product (which was full price $15), then they got it for free instead of paying full price even though their cart did not total $16. Aww, so very tired of sloppy apps :-(

TrendLife

App works as advertised. Great support. No localization issues which is an exception for most Shopify apps.

Reitsport Wüst

This is a great app and does what Secomapp is promissing - and even more. The best is that the app is continuously extended an improved. And it has an easy to use interface to setup free gifts and promotions.

I would actually give 6 stars if it would be possible for an amazing support. I needed some customization so that Free Gifts fits to our brand. There were some missing settings sto be able to fit Free Gifts to German language. John helped imediately - even on a weekend - and they added further options in the settings of the app to make life easier to configure stuff without the need to dive into the code. Also John was very friendly and had a lot of patience with quite a lot of questions from my side :)

I'm also using Banner Slider and Quick View app from Secomap with the same experiences. Very good apps, easy to use and very fast and very friendly support.

Granny B's Old Fashioned Paint

John, is such a great guy with a lot of patience !
I've been running a shopify store for about a month now and realised that I needed a good app to run buyx get y offers in order to drive sales.

I tried a few others which were extremely cumbersome and required a lot of insane code to get going.

I struggled slightly with this one too, but John (The co-founder) basically held my hand through the entire process and it turned out to be extremely easy in the end (User error was the stumbling block). Thank you to John and his team for an amazing app !!!

Earth Rugs

We love this app and the support team worked with us until we got it right. We include this app in each of our e-newsletters. Since it works through our cart, its seamless.

Eyelashes Unlimited

I highly recommend this app and its amazing support staff! I have never encountered any other shopify app support that has been this helpful and prompt. I love how they've been able to customize the app for me, and I can already tell it is going to boost sales a lot! It looks fantastic and works perfectly! Thank you sooooo much!