Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

Madison + Mallory

We had the developer help install but it's still not working. When we drop the cart below the required amount to receive the free gift it stays in the cart even though the customer has spent less than the threshold.

Origami Rack

I wish I could live ZERO stars; this is the worst app I have ever encountered; they added so much code to my theme and destroyed so much of my custom settings. I tried reaching out to customer service, and they reply every 24hrs like clockwork(for a single reply), so if you are in a bind, don't expect a response until the next day, by that time, you just lost a bunch of sales. If you are reading this and thinking about getting this app DONT if you already did and you are looking for help removing all their destructive code, email me > fuzz@wearefuzz.com > UPDATE: There should be a way to reply to their reply They did next to nothing to fix the issues. DONT USE THIS APP. Also, NOTE the "sparklingvision" review was posted the very next day I posted my one-star review. It's clearly a fake review, be less obvious.

October 26, 2019

We are sorry for all inconvenience you have had with our app.
We actually have tried our best to fix the issues we’ve been informed as soon as possible. Sorry that the support has not come in time you decided to remove the access and app.
Sorry again, we have proceeded the refund and replied to you already.

Brothers with Glass

They changed code on our site, that created pricing errors that cost us thousands of dollars. You extreme caution. Their bad coding made lower prices display on 80% of our items. It was a pretty bad mistake to make.

August 14, 2019

We would like to send our sincere apology to all your loss.
The issue was because the supporter, who had already asked to have the permission to your site, was refused to be given the access to help you test the offers more carefully.
In details, there are 3 access needed to Apps, Theme, Products. And we just received only 2 from you: Apps, Products.
However, he has included this important reminder to you in case anything wrong might happen (as highlighted here: http://prntscr.com/oj7gkn )
With enough access given to our supporter, we can assure that no issue like this will happen.
It was hard to avoid all risks when running business online. We understand your frustration and will do everything within our hand to make it up to you.

BOUCLÈME

Have used the app for many months but as a result someone called Luke Bendall has been able to fraudulently order our GWPs and only pay for the delivery never for any product. Last year it cost me £1000s as he was ordering 25 of each product and only ever paying for delivery. I don't how this has happened but it seems to be linked to how the app creates a 100% variant. I removed the app and this stopped but used it again for the first time this weekend and spotted an order from him again. Please beware, would hate for this to happen to someone else.

July 15, 2019

I'm really sorry, but your issue has been fixed now by our new feature name "Using DraftOder API". Could you please check it again and reply our email from support@secomapp.com? Many thanks!

RED SUPPS

I need to leave a 1 star review.

App was allowing products ''purchase'' at £0.00 cost. Item was listed for nothing even though the cart was not fulfil the rules set up.

After they fixed this one there is another problem. You can't buy the promotional item if you want to purchase it outside the promotion.

Let's see what the support will do about it. At this point it is too much problems considering the loss I made and the app price.

Bamschool by HOLYMESH

In our Shop the Costumers can't put the right size in the cart. No matter what they choose, in the cart is always the size xxs. Terrible. This is a thing that should not happen.
We installed it for a big action an know the costumers don´t by the products, cause they can't put the right size in the cart. We loose a lot of Money.

July 15, 2019

Thank for your review and sorry for the trouble caused. We would try our best to give resolution to each and every client on time. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team at support@secomapp.com, we will gladly take care of your needs.

Irresistible Me

Slowed down my site pretty bad. I uninstalled after a few hours live and sales came back in right away

Herba Terra Organics

this app is terrible. I wanted to try it out but they only offer 24 HRS free trial!!! who does that?! all apps offer at least a 7-day trial.

July 15, 2019

Thanks for your review so I have a chance to make it clear for you.
You are only have full 14 free trial days for the first time you've added the app. Trial days will be kept auto counted down for next time you re-add it (if any).
Please reach us at support@secomapp.com to request a trial renewal on your shop.

Onekid

Don't do it! Terrible customer support and non existante technical service. This is a joke, I had to wait 3 days and no help whatsoever!
I am deleting this app and never going to do business with them ever again.

July 15, 2019

Hi Admin, we have already replied to you with the proper solution. You probably miss it somehow. Could you please check email from support@secomapp.com?

Pretty Without Pink

DON'T DO IT!! I had to get a support person to update my liquid to get the app working. But during the set up and test process, some of my products ended up being listed for FREE! Luckily someone I knew spotted it and alerted me in time. The extra variants they added for the discounts were overriding the price. So lucky I was able to run around and delete what they'd done before anyone tried to buy something for nothing. Very very stressful experience. Would absolutely not recommend.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for the review. Sorry for the trouble you had faced in the past but we have already improved our application and make sure that you will not face the listed issue again. Don't hesitate

Previous 1 3 4