Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

WalknTalk

The app was a little clunky to get started, but the support team were great at getting us sorted and also fixing my user error issues straight away. The app did exactly what we needed, with bonus add-ons.

Primeval Labs

While it didn't work out great for us to continue using long term, the app is useful and the support is great! After having issues and having support fix majority of it, we ended up with additional compatibility issues with our theme and 2-3 other app we were using so we had to get rid of this one but for most shops it should be fine!

Zalaxion

Still an issue when offering gifts from a product category. Support is aware of it.
Otherwise great app.

Hidrate Inc

Great app! Super easy to use. The secomapp team handled the liquid installation for us, and they had it done within about 12 hours.

The Factory Furniture

I used this application for gift item in my shop
I get good support from them
I hope i can get more promotion feature in the future

NuFACE

This is a great app that gets the job done! We especially love their customer service, very quick and attentive.

Paskho

App works as advertised and the customer and technical support has been excellent. Only giving 4 stars because the default styling of the gift widget is pretty ugly and I had to do a fair amount of css to make it look acceptable, however it is nice that the style is customizable if you know CSS. Also, if you add a new product to your store that you want to qualify for triggering an offer, the app doesn't auto sync it.

Alexberanger

This app is so amazing and wonderfull. It's real social proof that I recommend you to add quickly. It's fun.

Thephylife

Overall, I've had a good experience with this app. It does what it says, i.e. allows me to seamlessly implement freebies on my store. I do feel it can do with a UI upgrade to make it slightly more user friendly and aesthetic from a consumer POV. In terms of service, no complaints at all. The team has consistently been prompt, helpful and effective in resolving all my concerns on not one, but multiple occasions. Good stuff.

CherryAffairs Singapore

Easy to use and support from Brian is really fast and helpful! Would love to have more features but it's unachievable mostly due to Shopify's restrictions. I hope it'll be a little cheaper though!

Previous 1 3 4 5