Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

JOYSTAR BIKE

这个小程序很麻烦, 很复杂 , 自己操作很久没弄成功 , 但是客服Trix 很好 ,很耐心 , 帮助我解决了问题 ,如果没有客服, 我可能就放弃使用这个插件了 0000000000000000000000

June 3, 2021

Dear JOYSTAR BIKE,

We are grateful to have you with us and it's our honor to serve you. Although we have received your wonderful review, we acknowledge that there are some points we need to improve in order to make our customers fully satisfied.

If you need any assistance from us, please contact our team via the live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com. We are all looking forward to having a chance to support you further and get your satisfaction.

Rio

kanmultiple

Amazing support! Their team has guided us throughout the whole installation process. There's quite a lot that has to be done through their support team though.

May 12, 2021

Dear Kanmultiple,

If you need any assistance from us, please contact our team via the live chat or email us at support@secomapp. We are all looking forward to having a chance to support you with your other stores, too!

Sam

NEST New York

App is used mostly for gift with purchase promos and it works well. Customer support goes above and beyond to always help - Robert is always awesome.

March 26, 2021

Dear NEST New York,

If you need any assistance from us, please contact our team via the live chat or email us at support@secomapp. We are always ready to support you!

Trix

Laneige Malaysia

The team has been very helpful to support throughout the process for our gifts setting in our store. I'd suggest to have more tutorial videos for different gift scenario as a quick fix for seller.

August Berg (オーガストバーグ)

it is quite straightforward on the surface yet not really bu the customer service help was really useful and it allowed me to achieve what I wanted to implement. 5 star for customer service!

March 11, 2021

Thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad that you had a good time with our app. Our support team would be excited to know that you enjoyed our service!

SLMD Skincare by Sandra Lee, M.D. - Dr. Pimple Popper

GWP programs are crucial to any business. It's been a challenge finding a good app and although this one isn't the most user friendly, the support team is incredible. I can't say enough how supportive Robert is. He responds immediately and provides recommendations or resolves issues asap!

March 11, 2021

Thank you for leaving us a review! Robert will definitely be very happy to read your review!

Popeye's Supplements Edmonton

This app has several great functionalities. And the support team has a quick response time. They even customized the Check Out banner for us which was a nice surprise.

Work Tech Shop

I am rating it 4 star since I haven't explored all its features. I haven't even use it on actual or live promotion so I cannot leave enough feedback for now.

January 15, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are constantly working on improving our product and we value your feedback.

CRISLU

This app is fairly easy to use and whenever I've had issues with liquid code that were above my paygrade, the developer team was able to fix my issue quickly and effectively.

December 21, 2020

Thank you! I really appreciate your feedback. Our support team would definitely be happy to read your review.

Clinical Research Dental

Ultimately we were unable to use this app because it conflicts with Shopify Scripts. However, I will say that the customer service team was very responsive when it came to both installing the app as well as then uninstalling the app from our store when we realized that there was a conflict, so credit to them for that!

December 21, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a review! Our team is thriving to improve the app better and better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7