Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

Amazing-Solutions.com

This app has good support from the developers. They respond to requests promptly, and provide ample support for the app. It functions well, although there could be better controls to customize the look without using custom css.

THE SNACC BAR

Great app. Perfect for creating more sales. One bug I have about it is that if there were a possible way to edit or change the font or background displayed on the page of the offers shown. Overall pretty good.

WalknTalk

The app was a little clunky to get started, but the support team were great at getting us sorted and also fixing my user error issues straight away. The app did exactly what we needed, with bonus add-ons.

Primeval Labs

While it didn't work out great for us to continue using long term, the app is useful and the support is great! After having issues and having support fix majority of it, we ended up with additional compatibility issues with our theme and 2-3 other app we were using so we had to get rid of this one but for most shops it should be fine!

Zalaxion

Still an issue when offering gifts from a product category. Support is aware of it.
Otherwise great app.

Hidrate Inc

Great app! Super easy to use. The secomapp team handled the liquid installation for us, and they had it done within about 12 hours.

The Factory Furniture

I used this application for gift item in my shop
I get good support from them
I hope i can get more promotion feature in the future

NuFACE

This is a great app that gets the job done! We especially love their customer service, very quick and attentive.

Paskho

App works as advertised and the customer and technical support has been excellent. Only giving 4 stars because the default styling of the gift widget is pretty ugly and I had to do a fair amount of css to make it look acceptable, however it is nice that the style is customizable if you know CSS. Also, if you add a new product to your store that you want to qualify for triggering an offer, the app doesn't auto sync it.

Alexberanger

This app is so amazing and wonderfull. It's real social proof that I recommend you to add quickly. It's fun.

Previous 1 3 4 5