Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

S5 Skincare

The app does everything it is supposed to do, and the customer service is second to none. Peter and his team are very quick to help, no matter how tricky the issue is!

Bully Bunches

App does exactly what is is supposed to do. It seems very flexible and user friendly. Brian is excellent with his customer service. Very fast response and he gets things done. I do recommend!

Good Medicine Beauty Lab

This app has added an incredible service to our online sales and we've certainly had a huge hike in our conversation rate since installing. What's more - their customer service is fantastic. Every time I contact them they are able to help me and are really fast. Thank you for making a great app. Love it! Highly recommend.

b.glen Europe

We had an issue for the app and contacted the support as our offer did not shown on the cart correctly. Brian, from the support team is very helpful to setup the correct offer for us very quickly. Only thing is we still could not figure out how we can do another offer next time.... .

PurelyB

Really great application and Louis form the support team was super helpful and always willing to help and assists no matter the issue.

novita SG

We had some issues with the App but the support team, Brian, got back to us within the day and helped us out within the next few days till our issue were solved! Thank you for the prompt and good support! Cheers!

Manuka Honey of NZ

Great app and customer service. The app is mostly working well, as with most apps, they can clash with other apps. Other than that, I can recommend it.

trèStiQue

The team was so so helpful with answering our questions and assisting the app very quickly. We can't wait to start using the app and see how it will help increase our conversion!!

Badminton HQ

Very useful app. Offering free gifts makes a big difference to my conversion rate. Developer is also very quick to resolve the minor issues I had.

The Glacier Co

This app is really fun and adds a lot to my store. I had some issues and the developers were quick to solve them. Offering gifts to your customers makes them feel appreciated and might just bring them back again and again. I would highly recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40