Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

Envirosax

Seriously hands down the best customer service! The app seems to be able to do everything that I need, it's simple to use and as someone who is slightly umm technically challenged, the support was top notch. I managed to get exactly what I wanted and needed in minimal time supported by friendly and patient staff. I really recommend this app! Oh and Robert is awesome!

タッパーウェアブランズ・ジャパン

Not many digital savvy staffs in my team so the help on chat really helps. The service level is very high, quick response and solutions.

チェンジテストショップ

The support team is great.
They were so quick to respond, so helpful!
It is a very good app and I recommend it. サポートの対応が早くてとても助かりました。
とても良いアプリなのでおすすめです。

Boom Watch Company AB (publ)

Great app for gifts, and a fantastic support, very helpful and friendly! Will help increase conversion rates.

Dermalogica Thailand

Friendly customer service and great app! A powerful tool for various types of offers to boost sales and conversion rate. Free Gifts app provides you with a set of easy to complicated offers, including gifts, discounts, up-selling, and cross-selling.
Customers will prefer surfing your site to other shops and staying there to discover all your surprising deals.

Osée

super app and super support so i highly recommend it.
very interesting and support responds very quickly

Myblend - Förändrar sättet hur du mixar

Top notch service! I needed help to add some liquid code to make the offer responsible for my theme. I also got help to set everything up exactly as I wanted it. All in a matter of minutes! Thanks alot. :)

Oden's eye

This excellent APP and technical team solved all the problems of installation and use for us in an efficient and timely manner. Secomapp covered almost all the promotional offers we needed. 5 our of 5 for this one!

February 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We are so proud to hear that Free Gifts app now will be a part of your website.

Happyago

Robert really helped me a lot, he's kind and helpful, helped me resolve my app problem, I will say he is good :) Five stars ~

February 5, 2021

Thank you for your review! Robert will definitely be happy to read your review

Trapo Singapore

Support help me a lot and fixed the issue immediately ! One more thing I like, they have live chat support, no need to wait.

February 5, 2021

Thank you for leaving us a review! We're glad to know that our support team has managed to meet your needs for the promotion

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52