Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gift, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

COMPLETONE

Looked a bit complicated to use at first but CS from Anne and Brain from Dev Team helped me do all that I need. They are skilled and agile!

escentials.com.my

Location Malaysia

App was great, does what it claims to do. Very user-friendly. Attended by David, his chat support was responsive and solve my issue within a short amount of time.

telic-tw

Location Taiwan

Awesome and immediate support. There are very detailed settings to let you pick, like auto gift product added, same product with different variants picks and so on. Recommended.

迪桑特DESCENTE-台灣官方直營網站

Location Taiwan

The APP software is very practical, the settings are quite simple, and the customer service is also quite good

July 3, 2022

Good day 迪桑特DESCENTE-台灣官方直營網站!

We appreciate your kind words! Our entire team is ecstatic right now! We will continue to work hard to improve our products and the experience for our loyal customers as a result of your support.

If you require assistance, please contact us via live chat or email at support@secomapp.com. We are always here to help if you need it!

We hope to be of service!
Anne

SINBONO

The app is really good, and Anne has been so helpful when I set up everything. She replies very quick and being very patient. I would highly recommend this app to anyone!

July 3, 2022

Hi SINBONO,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful comment! We will undoubtedly keep working to improve the features and experience for our loyal customers. Anne is really happy to be of service and realy thankful of your review!

If you require any further assistance, please contact us via live chat or email at support@secomapp.com. We are always willing to assist. Our main goal is to provide you with the best service possible!

Best regards!
David

Skully's Ctz Beard Oil

This app is exactly what I was looking for. The team responds to emails really fast and helped me with all my questions. Great app

June 28, 2022

A good day to you, Woodstone!

Thank you for taking the time to respond so thoughtfully! We will undoubtedly continue to strive to improve the features and experience of our loyal clients.

If you need more help, please contact us via live chat or email at support@secomapp.com. We are always happy to help. Our top priority is to provide you with the best service possible!

Best wishes!
David

Yes Bebe

So far my experience of this app is fantastic. It works perfectly and the support given is super quick and helpful.

Hello there, Yes Bebe.

We hope to be of service!
Anne

LALICIOUS

Customer service is super responsive and helpful! App did everything we needed it to do! I installed it to allow a free gift to be automatically added to the cart without a code. Had to tweak it a bit, but customer support was able to help with what I needed!

June 28, 2022

Thank you very much, LALICIOUS!

We were overjoyed to receive such positive feedback!
Because of you, we now have even more motivation to improve our services in the coming days :D

If you require assistance, please contact us via Live Chat or email at support@secomapp.com.

Have a wonderful day!
Joyce

Soon Skincare

I used this app to add a GWP. The customer service team is very helpful and have walked me through a couple of issues I had with the app. It did just what I needed it to.

June 28, 2022

Good day to you Soon Skincare!

We appreciate you taking the time to leave such positive feedback! We will keep working hard to improve the features and experience for our devoted customers.

If you require additional assistance, please contact us via live chat or email at support@secomapp.com. We are always willing to assist. Our main goal is to give you the best service possible!

Best regards!
Grace

rivabrand

Amazing App! really fast live costumer service, they helped to set up the app and configuration really quick!

Hi there, Rivabrand.

Thank you so much for your kind words about our assistance:D
Your excellent comment has given us a lot of confidence, and we will use it to improve our services!

Please let us know if you have any questions or need assistance; we'll be available via Live Chat and email at support@secomapp.com!

We look forward to working with you again!

Best wishes,