Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

Gigi and Max

This app has been wonderful! The support is top notch and always quick to respond and help me with any questions I've had! Thanks!

Tyler & Gibbs

The tech support is amongst the most responsive, having worked with this app on a number of stores now for the past couple years. Very reliable and good at what they do.

spicegirls-australia

We are using this app to offer a free gift (comprised of x8 variants) to our customers.

The app works nicely, the quick support and installs from Louis @ Secom have been brilliant.

Lucius

We needed this app to offer a free tee where the customer chooses the size tee they want. This works great. Response is quick and polite. Installing code is also very quick.

Purus Labs

Works well so far! The customer service team was very helpful as well when I was confused about making a free gift work.

www.indieandharper.com

Absolutely love this app but most importantly they had amazing customer service who helped and fixed the transfer of the app over to our new theme :)

CCND Development

We had some products in our store that needed an additional SKU to be shipped with them due to a problem at our warehouse. This app perfectly solved a problem that would have been hard to explain to our customers and hard for us to solve otherwise. Now the customer orders the product and the SKU that needs to go with the product is added automatically. The technical support we received from SECOMAPP was very responsive and first rate. Thanks for a great app!

pistacheskincare

The app works really well and support is very helpful and responsive. Highly recommend using this app!

Spascriptions.com.au

Very happy with this app, gives me a lot of options and has improved sales. Support is very quick and very helpful.

Left Coast Performance

This app let me setup a system to offer 50% off coupons on one product and limit it to one per customer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39