Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

Azúcar Dulcerías

I used this app to increase my sales with BOGO, promotions and discounts, and my customers really love my store and products.

Besides, it has a really fast & excellent support !!!

thank you guys !

GenTo GmbH

Really good app. Works pretty well. The customer support is amazing and helps with every single problem.

Trust Beauty Skincare

Super easy to set up, had a problem out of the gate (user error) and their customer service was great.

ブラックスター -Theater Starless- Official Store

Good support, Great function.
The good thing about this app is that you can expect speedy improvements.

DERMA E

I have used this app for more than 4 years and we get so much ROI from this one app - it is great. I also really like and appreciate their fast and responsive customer service. Their team have made many customization to app for us.

Punkravestore

I used this app to help me do a bundle sale, it's very helpful, I have my 1st order on air within a day after its been set up. The tech support is instant helping me with the CODE.

Aslaen Vaugn

Using this app to offer a piece of artwork of the customer's choice for every bag purchased. It is smooth and works well with my theme, Flow. There were a few issues, but Secomapp support quickly fixed things, even over the weekend.

TEAMLTD

This app is great to offer customers free gifts with different levels of purchases. Also their customer service and integration is super quick. Easy to use and customer friendly.

Erabella Hair Extensions

Great app! looks beautiful and great service. Thanks Brian. Highly recommend. It looks exactly the way I want it

PerformaSleep

We use this app to add free gifts for specific product variants. I was having trouble getting everything configured correctly, but I reached out to support and they were able to help with a pretty quick turn around time. Much appreciated and our store looks great.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47