Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

Epicuren Discovery

Incredible support provided (quick installation and response to questions)! Surprised the app was able to work with other checkout flow apps installed on site.

Staulino

AMAZING SUPPORT, AMAZING APP. This will be saving us tons of time fulfilling orders + it'll help with higher conversion rates! Highly recommend it.

Shop Propr Life+Style

Easy installation because of the assistance that was given by the developer. They basically set it up for you so it's good to go and you can start your free gift promotions within 24 hours of installation.

The Olive Tree

I used this app because I was looking for a solution to implement two tier gift with purchases and it worked as promised. Brian helped us install the liquid code for us promptly and was on hand to reply any queries we had about setting up the free gifts. Thank you so much for the wonderful work peeps. Please keep it up.

Stars Fragancias

The installation is not very clear, if you are not used to programming on the Shopify platform, it's a bit complicated. But technical support has been very fast and efficient, solving the problem.

JENSEN BROS. Off-Road

It's the only one I could get to work on my site! All the other apps wouldn't function correctly or they would interfere with other apps.

BIGBIG

I needed the ability to add a Free gift automatically to the cart. The support on this app is amazing! Brian is so helpful and got us up and running. He also tweaked it so it would work with stacked discounts. You can't beat the support team.

sparklingvision

Perfect customer service. I have quite a lot of questions and always get fast email reply! Definitely recommend!

Wacaco

You cannot go wrong with the Free Gifts App and especially with the team behind it. The app works great and if you need any support Brian and Stephen are always available. Brian even helps me to fix a theme issue not related with their app in 5 min. Top service!

True North

I have tried several gift apps and this is the best. The customer service was very helpful and they even place the code for you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41