Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

The Boozy Hub

I require an app that allows me to do tier gifting based on purchase qualification on certain products, this allows me to do it well! Louis (Developer) and Robert (Customer Service) was very very helpful!

Good day The Boozy Hub,

You made our day with your trust in Free Gifts app and your awesome review! Robert and Louis would be really happy to know that you are satisfied with our support!

If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us via our livechat or email us at support@secomapp.com. We always appreciate you!

Trix

House of Sillage

As we're going through trial version. This app has been so far super great. The development team has done a tremendous job updating things that fits our template theme and extra needs. We're still testing different promos, tired discounts and auto gift scenarios but thus far it has solved a lot of long-term issues.

Hi House of Sillage,

We are so glad that our team has been able to support you promptly. Thank you so much for leaving us a wonderful review so that we can work tirelessly to improve our app even more.

May you have any further requests, please contact us via our livechat or email us at support@secomapp.com. We are always ready to serve you!

Moving Steps

I have been using this app for about a year. Great app for those requiring free gifts to be added automatically into your cart. The support was superb. Trix, the one who helped me to optimize some of the loopholes, was patient in teaching me how to do it. They also optimize the auto-refreshing rate on the cart page which helps to improve on the page speed. Definitely recommend anyone who needs to add free gifts to improve conversions and AOV.

Hi Moving Steps,

You made our day with your kindness and your awesome review. We are so grateful to have you with us and we could not be happier to have your trust and satisfaction! With the support from our precious customers, we would definitely work harder to improve our app and support.

Should you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com. We always appreciate you!

Enrico Rizzi Milano

Absolutely THE BEST! I searched a wile and FreeGift is very professional! With a super client service! Thank you!!!

Hi Enrico Rizzi Milano,

We are all so proud that our app and support can make you feel satisfied! Your trust and wonderful feedback motivated us to keep on developing the app and providing better services to our customers.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to leave us a message via live chat or an email to support@secomapp.com. We are always ready to support you!

Rio

Super Sleeper Pro

I am amazed by the app features and on the top of that the customer support is really on point, especially Trix.

Dear Super Sleeper Pro,

I can't express in words how grateful we are to have a chance to support a patient and warm-hearted customer like you! Trix will definitely be happy to hear that. Our team will work tirelessly to develop new features and improve our support quality.

Don't hesitate to drop us a message via live chat or email address support@secomapp.com. We are always willing to assist you!

Cheers,
Robert

Hempz

Trix was amazing—offered great support and solved my issues quickly and efficiently. Thank you Trix!

Hi Hempz,

Thank you so much for your awesome review! Trix would be excited when reading this. Thanks to your trust in our Free Gifts app, we would work harder to develop new features and improve our support team to assist you better in your business.

We are just one message away via live chat or email address support@secomapp.com. Your satisfaction is always our pride and joy!

Rio

Kleva Range - Everyday Innovations

I would highly recommend this App, we have it installed on both our Shopify stores! Features work well and great support from the team!

Dear Kleva Range - Everyday Innovations,

We can’t express how excited our team were when reading your wonderful feedback! It definitely encourages all of us to keep up with improving our app and services everyday.

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime via live chat and email support@secomapp.com. It's always our pride to accompany you!

All the best,
Trix

BuzzFit

This app and team behind the app are amazing! The functionality I wanted was available in the previous version of the app, so after I mentioned the request they went in and built it out for me within the week! I now use this app to give away free gifts for both standard purchases and a special gift for people who sign up for a subscription through our third party subscription service. It's super simple and easy to use. I would highly recommend!

Hi BuzzFit,

Thanks million to you for your trust and patience to us! We believe that your suggestion to bring back a feature in our app is gold and other customers can also find it easier to make our app work with subscription products.

Should you need our support, please feel free to drop us a message on live chat or email support@secomapp.com. We are always willing to give you a hand!

Cheers,
Robert

Paint with Number

Their app is absolutely outstanding, helping me to get a lot of conversions and much more conversion value! Also, customer support is the best I've had to talk and discuss with! They're so friendly and so professional! Best app and best customer service here! :)

Good day to you!

We truly treasure your kindness and satisfaction with our app! Our team are super thrilled to know that we were able to assist you promptly. With your support, Free Gifts app team will work tirelessly to improve the app and develop more interesting features.

May you need any support, please let us know via our livechat or email us at support@secomapp.com. We're just a message away :)

sttoke.com

The customer service is helpful in giving details to guide through the app. Very attentive and even off-work hours will be following up.

Hi sttoke.com,

We are so grateful to accompany you in your business! Our support team are all excited to receive your your awesome review! It really motivated us to develop new features and provide better support to our customers!

May you have any other request, we are waiting to give you a hand on live chat and email address support@secomapp.com. Your satisfaction is always our joy and pride!

All the best,