Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

Casa Amuk

Great app! Would use this app again :)

Very simple and effective app. It was a simple and easy set up the basics.
Struggled setting up some features such as layout and colours, but customer support were great and very helpful every time I reached out.

MDNT45

Great app! With it I made absolutely all kinds of automatic discounts that I wanted and launched them at the same time, which can not be done using the standard options in Shopify.

In addition, сustomer support service was simply amazing! I got a quick response and they even made some changes to the app’s CSS settings as I requested. Perfect service!

Doggyz In Style

Customer support has been great. They quickly did the setup for the Free Gift offer that I wanted to have. Looks great in my store

CuteDutch

We are using the app for a couple of weeks now and are very happy with it, works perfect and is covering our needs.
There was a little problem and support was very helpfull and quick with resolving the problem.

Chicks Gadgets

Excellent app. Support just installed it for me exactly as I wanted it set up. Now will put it into good use

Riddle Oil

App works very well and the customer support is amazing. Every time I ask for anything to be customized or changed they are on it immediately. Highly recommend.

Mystic Moments UK

The app works really and allows us to give something back to our loyal customers. Support is always helpful and quick to fix any problems.

BlueLooks

You might think there are ton of similar apps out there, and you might think it's just a simple free gift app, but trust me I have tested 10+ top free gift / bundle apps, this is the only that actually worked. Their support, Brian, is great! Unlike other big name app devs in this market, I can tell that Brian and his team actually put up effort to ensure users' success. If nothing changes, I will stick to this app for this store and future stores.

OBJEKTS

Good app with a lot of options. The customer support is really good and responsive. Louis was very helpful and solved my issues promply. Thanks!

Love Serve Remember

We us this app anytime we have a promotion that has a free gift or when the basic shopify discount algorithm does not fit our need. It can be a bit confusing to set up as the app has the capability to adapt to a variety of rules so I highly recommend testing the promotion before going live with it. The support is on point so if you have any questions they are very quick to respond and clarify anything.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45