Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multi offers: BOGO, Buy X get Y, Upsell.

cm-development

I was having trouble getting it to work and when I contacted SUPPORT, they responded in a few hours and got it resolved!

YCL Jewels

This app has performed better than we could have ever imagined. Robert was SO helpful & responsive, & really went above & beyond to ensure we were perfectly set up for our Black Friday sale. We offered two tiers of gifts on our website. So happy to have this app now part of our website.

DEEP END

Really impressed with the support. They are quick and fast and accomodating. The app interface could be improved to be more clean looking and clear, but other than that I recommend this app.

Smartliner USA

We downloaded this app as a last minute decision for Black Friday. We were very impressed with how quickly we were up and running, and the free gift was a great incentive for purchases for Black Friday. Would definitely recommend.

BeautyBLVD

Have installed on two Shopify stores. Great support and works great. Lots of options for price thresholds, product thresholds, etc.

SWAIR

Easy to use free gift with purchase app with an excellent customer service team and attention to detail. Highly recommend!

Bags Boards

This is one of the best apps on my site. It does exactly what I need it to and the support is amazing. I've switched themes and each time they are there to help me quickly.

MWPolar

Really great app. Works as it should. Really appreciate the fast and helpful support they provide after installing the application.

Laumière Gourmet Fruits

Great app and even better team. Appreciate the support they have given over the last few days in installing the app!

Vini e Distillati Angelo Delea SA

Very usefull, high convertion, and simple to use app. Fast and kind customer service that answered even in the weekend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50