Freight Club

Freight Club

by Freight Club

Ship Anywhere With The Best Rates

REM-Fit

Freight Club has been a huge difference maker in our business. One of the biggest challenges we had in our business was shipping costs and using Freight Club’s platform has helped us save upwards of 40%! The entire team has been beyond professional, and are extremely quick and efficient to work with from sign up, to implementation, to problem solving and claim dispute. If you ship large bulky items, Freight Club is the vendor to partner with!

Smith & Hanks

We've been using Freight Club as our primary freight platform for the last 2 years and only recently started using Shopify in the last 4 months. I stumbled upon the Shopify/Freight Club integration today, linked the accounts and was ecstatic. No more manual entry into Freight Club!!!! There was a little set up on the Freight Club side, making sure SKUS were set up and a default warehouse was chosen, but that was really it. Very simple to install and set up and it took me 30 seconds to process an order instead of the usual 4-5 minutes. The tracking information also flows back to Shopify once the order is marked as "in transit" in Freight Club, so I no longer have to manually ship confirm the orders in Shopify. Easy to use and a huge time saver.

Lusso Kids Inc.

Great Freight app! I have been looking for an app that can rate shop multiple carriers at the same time to get the best rate. Freight Club has pre-negotiated rates that are cheaper than other platforms I tested.