ClickShip

ClickShip

by Freightcom

Canada’s Leader in Discounted Shipping

R.T. Townsends

This app solved all our shipping needs, it is so simple to use, and they also have fantastic customer service too!

May 3, 2021

Thanks so much for the wonderful review!

Farnham Flats Beauty + Bath Co.

I am so thankful for freightcom/clickship and the amazing service they offer! Maythum was instrumental in my business launch and was available for all of my troubleshooting questions whenever I needed, which was a lot! Absolutely recommend!

May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We're happy to learn that you've been able to benefit from our services and support team, and are grateful for the recommendation. Cheers!

Modern Thrift Collective

Click ship has helped me streamline my shipping process! I was nervous to switch over, but Maythum, my account rep, has been super helpful whenever I have questions or concerns. I’m grateful to have support when I need it for my small business. I’ve also saved lots of money from my former shipping options!

May 18, 2021

Thank you for this wonderful review! We're delighted to learn that your small business is taking full advantage of the savings we provide since switching over and that our support team has been helpful in setting you up for success with the platform. We appreciate the support!

Flavour Crafters Inc.

Clickship has a lot of useful automation. It has a lot of advantages for most businesses. They also have had a booth at CVE Canadian vape Expo for the past 4-5 years promoting age verified shipping services to the vape industry. The issue is when you integrate your canada post account to clickship you lose the ability to select 19+ as adult signature age. 18+ is printed out on the labels for provinces with a 19+ age of majority. This has been brought to their attention. Hopefully we can have a fix soon. We can still use clickship with canada post for QC, Alberta and half of the provinces that are 18+ but not for the other half.

Mossify

Hasan from ClickShip has been so helpful by answering all of my questions and concerns without hesitation and get CHEAPER rates than anywhere else. Thanks so much!!

May 18, 2021

We're delighted to learn that your small business is taking full advantage of the savings we provide and that our support team has been helpful in setting you up for success with the platform. Thank you for this wonderful review!

Karusel

Great prices and fantastic customer service. Thank you so much, guys, for making our business possible!

May 18, 2021

We're extremely pleased that we can help make your business possible. Thank you for this review!

Andrew Moor Photography

For someone who is starting out, the world of Shipping can be pretty daunting. This app integrated nicely with my particular shop setup . I liked being able to see the various carriers and rates all presented in one place. Also you could decide whether or not Clickship logged the order fulfillment for you. Definitely better rates available than I could get on my own as a small business owner! Some of the client communication parts of the app were not especially clear in terms of what they did, and also it was not easy to get a preview of their emails - but for the most part Shopify already takes care all of that in their automated email system for orders. I want to thank Anthony for giving me a walk-through. So far their customer support has been pretty impressive.

May 18, 2021

Thank you for this thorough review! We are pleased to learn that our support team has provided you with the level of customer service we expect and that our service has enabled you to save more on your shipping. We would also like to thank you for the feedback regarding the client/email communications within the application. Our team will continue to improve the product and enhance the platform for all of its users needs. Thannks again!

Rubber Mats Co

I use this app daily for all my shipments across the country. Its straight forward to use and keeps my business efficient. Special thanks to Suzanne at Freightcom for your guidance and attention that allows us to grow!

May 18, 2021

Thank you for this wonderful review! We're delighted to learn that our services and customer support have allowed your business to continue to grow. We appreciate the support!

The Curator's Shop

Clickship was recommended to us from other business. It has helped us streamline our shipping and the rates are very competitive. Getting setup was extremely simple and the customer service from Lisa has been wonderful. She answered all our questions and has helped us navigate this new part of our business - thank you!

May 18, 2021

We're delighted to learn that our service has enabled you to streamline your shipping process and that you found the platform easy to get started with. Thank you for this wonderful review!

PM Dealz

App is good at displaying rates from multiple carriers and the integration with Shopify orders is great. Customer service from the company for things like invoicing and tracking is also very responsive. The app however still has a couple of annoying bugs in it that can trip you up and the technical support has not been good for those issues -- although the follow-up by a tech rep was prompt, it sounded like someone was reading from a script without an adequate answer and a couple of months later, the bugs still remain. We have managed to find workarounds ourselves after trial & error but lack of qualified tech support and the fact that the bugs are still there is somewhat disappointing.

November 11, 2020

Thank you. We appreciate your feedback. We're currently looking into this and will update this response as soon as we have more details. Stay tuned!