ClickShip

ClickShip

by Freightcom

Canada’s Leader in Discounted Shipping

Koh Beauty

I had non stop headaches using this service. I was constantly charged for things that I wasn't supposed to be charged for, the app wouldnt work when I needed to book a pickup, and the app doesn't tell you when your packages cant get picked up on certain days, which ended up slowing my deliveries down. Im better off staying with shopify payments.

October 29, 2020

We appreciate the feedback. Massive improvements have been made since you used us. We would love it if you gave us another chance to change your mind :-)

B.BabyCo

I stumbled upon this app by pure luck, it is the best shipping app for canadians. Their prices are unbeatable, trust me I have tried finding better pricing, no other companies came close. I also spoke to their agent and customer service is fantastic. I RECOMMEND++++

October 15, 2021

Thanks for the review. We're glad that you were lucky enough to find our app and that you found it to be so helpful. We appreciate all the kind words and for recommending ClickShip to others. Happy shipping!

eyegotyou

This app was the greatest thing for my business! It made my shipping process so much easier especially with the fact that they do picks up at home or wherever you are shipping from. Amanda at freightcom was so helpful with everything I needed. I asked so many questions & she was very patient with me and pointed me into the right direction. Would 100% recommend to anybody with a small business!

Camera Butter

Note that you need to be able to use 3rd party shipping integrations to use this app. Otherwise as others have said, the support is top-notch.

November 17, 2020

Thank you for the review! We appreciate the feedback.

Northern Lights Equestrian Boutique

I usually do not leave reviews for apps but I just had to with this one. As a super small business, every dollar counts for your bottom line and my biggest expense is shipping costs. The amount of money I am saving with this app is honestly unreal. I was skeptical about the amount it would really save as in the past the shipping apps that claim to save you I found actually cost more in the long run....this one truly saves you money. I take the time to compare the cost of each shipment from the shopify shipping to this app. I'm usually saving at least a few dollars but some its $10-15+ savings over Canada Post shopify rates. No problems so far and have been 110% happy with the app.

RoadThrifts

Demo Call with Daniel showed me all arround the app and now I deleted shippo and am using ClickShip!

Joyceva Ink

So satisfied with ClickShip. Prices are great, service is very good and plateform is easy to use. I really recommend this app to small business owner, you will save a lot of time and money

Gorman & Smith Beverage Equipment

One of the largest costs I had apart from the goods was shipping. A split or incorrect shipment could mean I was in the red for a sale. Also having to dig through shipping portals to get information on packages is incredibly time-consuming. I'm still learning how to make my business more efficient, but at least I have all the information on a single screen which helps me ensure my customers' orders don't get forgotten about and arrive correctly the first time.

Scrub Inspired

ClickShip is a small business game-changer! Their shipping rates are the best I've ever seen. Christine is my account manager, and she is super helpful. To be honest, at first, I thought there must have been a catch because it seemed too good to be true. But it really is this great! Highly recommend.

Clean Kiss

I have been using for many months now and I love how easy it is to ship our orders now, I can find the best rates, and also schedule manual shipments when needed. Minor tech issues were resolves immediately. I am very happy!