ClickShip

ClickShip

by Freightcom

Canada’s Leader in Discounted Shipping

Sarah's Cut Flowers

I was not able to get this app to work on my Shopify store, I kept getting messages that would say it is an unsafe connection. If I used the Freightcom website, the rates were not cheaper to ship with Canada Post. Customer service was rude.

April 14, 2021

Hi Sarah,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We appreciate the feedback you've provided and our team is currently looking into this issue.

All Apps which are originally not created by Shopify are considered third-party applications. Therefore, Clickship would reflect as an unlisted app when a user tries to integrate their Shopify Marketplace.

We ensure the highest level of data encryption for all our customers and thus you can rest assured about the safety aspect of the tool.

We've tried reaching out to you multiple times but unfortunately have not been able to get a hold of you.

After reviewing our customer support email logs, we found that the conversational tone was courteous and supportive, but we apologize for any misinterpretation. We take great pride in our customer service and continually review our processes to provide the best customer experience.

Finally, we are eager to help grow your business with our services and would be happy to schedule a demo with you and to assist you through the Clickship journey.

Please reach out to us at: customercare@clickship.com

Cheers!

Flavour Crafters Inc.

Clickship has a lot of useful automation. It has a lot of advantages for most businesses. They also have had a booth at CVE Canadian vape Expo for the past 4-5 years promoting age verified shipping services to the vape industry. The issue is when you integrate your canada post account to clickship you lose the ability to select 19+ as adult signature age. 18+ is printed out on the labels for provinces with a 19+ age of majority. This has been brought to their attention. Hopefully we can have a fix soon. We can still use clickship with canada post for QC, Alberta and half of the provinces that are 18+ but not for the other half.

Laptop King

0/10 you ask many times for a manager to step up, No one there to solve issues.
Good luck getting anyone to call you back. It's a nightmare dealing with them., Rude customer service,
Zero support,
No, follow up on anything. Shipping companies lost lots of my packages. Zero claims processed, I waited 4-6 month. sent many Emails to the rep, and submitted all necessary info by email and on freightcom website. No response
then after complaining. they said you haven't submitted anything!!! Complete waste of time! Lots of money lost in shipping and no claim.
and many hours trying to follow up!!. no result NOT recommended AT ALL

October 29, 2020

Hello Freddy, first and foremost, we are sorry for your negative experience and truly want to help you resolve this.

Thank you for your feedback. We take great pride in our customer service and our team's support. We have looked into the history of this account and several attempts have been made to reach out to you without success.

Claims can be a complicated and tedious process at best. Of the 6 claims you have made, we have tried multiple times to get the documentation from you to process the claims. One of the items required is a “Cost invoice” of the goods sold; which we have made many attempts to acquire from you, again without success.

We are committed to helping you resolve this situation as we understand how this can hurt a small business. Please get in touch directly with us and help us fulfill the documentation required by the carriers to process these claims on your behalf.

We continuously update and improve our onboarding procedures and shipping information to help educate our customers on best practices and what to do in these situations to ensure a timely resolution.

Koh Beauty

I had non stop headaches using this service. I was constantly charged for things that I wasn't supposed to be charged for, the app wouldnt work when I needed to book a pickup, and the app doesn't tell you when your packages cant get picked up on certain days, which ended up slowing my deliveries down. Im better off staying with shopify payments.

October 29, 2020

We appreciate the feedback. Massive improvements have been made since you used us. We would love it if you gave us another chance to change your mind :-)

AEER

We contacted the company since our packages are cleared through customs without our consent after 2 to 3 weeks of waiting in the respective post office dispatch centres.

We call for our contacts to take care of it and constantly transfer us to another telephone line and no one answers them.

A complete waste of time.

Chilly Chiles- Largest selection of Hot Sauce in Canada

We used this app when it first came out. Works great for parcels but if you use them to bring freight across the border BEWARE. The pricing that they quote is awesome until you get the bill for the up charges. We had one where we were charged more for handling once it got to our destination than it cost it to ship from NYC. We were charged for a liftgate when we have a loading dock and internal delivery for them to bring the pallet inside. (I have pallets delivered inside all the time and I am never charged extra). On another one we were charged for redelivery even though there was a free dock but the driver would not wait. I wrote lengthy emails about both of these and was told they would be looked into. Nothing happened....they side with the trucking companies no matter what.

October 29, 2020

Sorry for your experience. Massive improvements to the process and application have been made.
I'm sure you would have a much different experience if you gave us a shot again.