ClickShip

ClickShip

by Freightcom

Canada’s Leader in Discounted Shipping

fitzBODY.com

Clickship has great integration on the surface and looks to be a winner. After using it on my next order, I was left waiting for a pickup from my new carrier, Canpar. We at fitzBODY.com were worried that this order was not going to be picked up and received no assurances from Clickship that it would. There are no guarantees with this company and a few bugs/issues that they didn't foresee e.g. supply of label/packing slip envelopes. As a Canadian company, I would love to see them succeed. Let's wait and see if they turn out to be reliable before giving them a 5-star rating.

Abokichi

This is good until it works. So many errors happens and I reported about 10 times so far. They say 'We will pass this to tech department' and nothing happens. Pricing is competitive.

December 10, 2019

Thank you for your review! Our notes indicate our tech support team has made numerous attempts to contact you on the phone to help troubleshoot your issue. Please contact us at 877-335-8740 and we will happily assist.

Ped Test

Great concept and app. However, it should be noted that it only supports transactions done in Canadian Dollar and will not work for other currencies such as USD.