ClickShip

ClickShip

by Freightcom

Canada’s Leader in Discounted Shipping

FABCYCLE

Great service and rates and Monti is awesome! We've been working with them for a number of months and rates are the best we've seen so far.

Baby Bunny Co.

Attention Small Business owners! If you do not work with Clickship, YOU MUST! My Account Executive, Monti Saleh is possibly the most patient, kind and helpful in this industry. Not only does he operate with care, he gets the job done and always here to support me. I am beyond grateful. THANK YOU MONTI

GlitterGlammCrafts Apparel & Co.

I have been using Freightcom for over a year now, and it has completely changed my business for the better! I dont have to wait at long line ups at the post office anymore, guessing what shipping fees to charge my clients. When I am stuck, which is always at night when I can work, Mays is ALWAYS there to help me! I am so thankful he reached out to me way back when to help me run my business better -- total game changer! thank you!

Sfondoshop

This app along with Maythum has made the difference in my business! Maythum is helpful, efficient and never leaves a question unanswered. Shipping is never a concern and as a business owner, I couldn’t be more pleased!

Daub + Design

Click ship has been super easy to work with. The interface is clear and concise. Any issues are resolved quickly from our amazing account manager Maythum. We msg him and get a response almost immediately. We were working with another 3rd party shipper previously but are really happy we made the switch!

hausfive

This app has been a game changer! Everything is so simple and easy. Maythum is also amazing! So quick to respond and always helps me resolve any issues I may have. Highly recommend! Great overall service.

T-DOT Wheels

The moment I signed up they instantly assigned the most super helpful and wonderful account executive to me! It has been a most wonderful and pleasant experience with click ship! Best service so far, fast shipping, beautiful rates I’m stuck with them for a while! That’s for sure

Pretty by Her

Clickship and Freightcom been a game changer for my business for shipping options for my online business. Maythum is absolutely amazing and so so so quick to respond and follow through any time I have a question or concern. Very happy with this App and service. Highly recommend!

Côté Cuir

This app is so indispensable for Canadian sellers. They offer very very good prices on shipments with all major companies, like UPS, Canpar, DHL, FEDEx, Purolator,etc.. Also you it can shows the shipping rates at checkout, that's so important. And we can import orders from many platforms, like Etsy, Amazon, eBay,et. They offer to connect your our Canada post account on the pay plan. Shipments are now easier and faster.

Lost & Faune

Amazing support and customer service department! Many thanks to John for his patience and knowledge! Shipping is now fast, easier, and cheaper than Canada Post. We are more than happy : )

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12