ClickShip

Canada’s Leader in Discounted Shipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fizz Fairy Krazycolours Inc.

The app gives me access to super affordable shipping rates that I would have never otherwise had. I can ship to US from Canada and offer rates lower than what stores in the US even offer. Website is well made and is often being updated. I once emailed in some suggestions for improvement and saw they had taken and implemented one just a day later. Mj is always super helpful if I have concerns or questions.

NUT • HUT

We have been using Clickship for years and have always found the customer service team to be super responsive if we have any issues with their system. We love that we can schedule our carriers through their system. They also handle issues with shipments that go missing. It's a pretty simple and seamless service to use.

Dotmar Fitness

This app has improved our shipping costs to the customers 100%. To be able to have LTL loads with live cost is amazing. It has shown to improve our abandon carts as well. I highly recommend this app.

Spack Craft Fabric

I use this app to ship about 2/3 of my orders. Easy to print labels, schedule pickups and combine orders for shipping. I run 2 businesses on several channels and it integrates my Shopify and Etsy orders in one spot. Customer support is very quick to respond and are friendly and pleasant to deal with.

October 13, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're delighted to learn of your experience and we hope that you eventually ship all of your orders using our app. Happy shipping!

FuckSleeves

Very user friendly. I have tried other apps and found them very difficult to navigate. Customer service is also excellent. They reached out to me to see if I had any issues or needed help. I spoke with a woman named Lisa, she was incredibly helpful - took the time to go over many things and brought a few things to my attention that I didn't even realize I had screwed up. Highly recommend giving this app a go!

October 14, 2021

Thanks so much for the wonderful review and for recommending ClickShip! Our support team will be delighted to learn how they've been able to help you be more successful using the platform and optimizing your shipping process. Happy shipping!

FABCYCLE

Great service and rates and Monti is awesome! We've been working with them for a number of months and rates are the best we've seen so far.

October 14, 2021

Thanks for the review! We hope you continue to ship smarter and faster with ClickShip. Happy shipping!

Baby Bunny Co.

Attention Small Business owners! If you do not work with Clickship, YOU MUST! My Account Executive, Monti Saleh is possibly the most patient, kind and helpful in this industry. Not only does he operate with care, he gets the job done and always here to support me. I am beyond grateful. THANK YOU MONTI

October 14, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review! We're grateful that we've been able to help and benefit your business. Happy shipping!

GlitterGlammCrafts Apparel & Co.

I have been using Freightcom for over a year now, and it has completely changed my business for the better! I dont have to wait at long line ups at the post office anymore, guessing what shipping fees to charge my clients. When I am stuck, which is always at night when I can work, Mays is ALWAYS there to help me! I am so thankful he reached out to me way back when to help me run my business better -- total game changer! thank you!

October 14, 2021

Thank you for the review. We're delighted to learn that you've had a positive experience with our app and that it's helped change your business for the better! We hope you continue to enjoy all the benefits of ClickShip. Happy shipping!

Sfondoshop

This app along with Maythum has made the difference in my business! Maythum is helpful, efficient and never leaves a question unanswered. Shipping is never a concern and as a business owner, I couldn’t be more pleased!

October 14, 2021

Thanks for the review. We're delighted that ClickShip has been able to make a positive difference for your business. Happy shipping!

Daub + Design

Click ship has been super easy to work with. The interface is clear and concise. Any issues are resolved quickly from our amazing account manager Maythum. We msg him and get a response almost immediately. We were working with another 3rd party shipper previously but are really happy we made the switch!

October 14, 2021

Thanks for the review! We're delighted that you made the switch over to ClickShip and that you've been enjoying the benefits of using our app. Happy shipping!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13