ClickShip

ClickShip

by Freightcom

Canada’s Leader in Discounted Shipping

Battleford Boutique

This app is very user friendly. The rates seem to be really good. I don't think Canada Post can touch these rates...My favourite part about this app is that i can schedule the pickup with the click of a button. And if you need help, the chat function is awesome. Quick friendly service.

The CoffeeGenius

Quick and easy way to fulfill orders. Best part is the fast and efficient technical support that they provide.

My Indie Coffee

Setting up my Clickship account was so easy for my small busniess. I worked closely with Daniel Panza over at customer support to set everything up. He was able to answer all my questions when it comes to my stores specific needs. I'm happy to offer great rates and shipping time for my customers through Freightcom and Clickship. Highly recommend!

www.acmeshelving.com

Best shipping app for prices & easy to work. Dan is always there for support if needed & provides exceptional customer service. I would recommend to Clickship to any E-Commerce company.

Boss Man Protects

This app works great, and what is really surprising is the quick customer service. Those people literately help you in an instant! Daniel is super professional. I highly recommend this company.

Ginius - Gin Artisanal

After trying many solutions for managing that part of buisness, ClickShip is THE solution. It so easy to use. I completely change this expenses part of my store into a profitable departement. Customer service is 110%. Thumbs Up Guys !

Silver Fox Vinyl

The customer service is what sets Clickship/Freightcom a part from the competition! We have had great service whenever there is a hiccup. Best part is that using Clickship/Freightcom allows us to ship quickly and serve our customers well!

Instawraps

Not really much to say. Freightcom team works very hard to answer on any problem and to find a solution to all common issues withing the shipping industry, and it seems like they are the only ones who really try to get to perfections. Much appreciated. Thank you Freightcom!

Pet Food Online by Naturally Urban

These guys have great rates (better than Canada Post) and pick up for free. I am super happy using them for shipping across Canada. Their customer service is great as well

PJ Trailers Canada, Inc.

Easy to use and to integrate, been using it for a while now and their support team has been very helpfull.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6