ClickShip

ClickShip

by Freightcom

Canada’s Leader in Discounted Shipping

R.T. Townsends

This app solved all our shipping needs, it is so simple to use, and they also have fantastic customer service too!

May 3, 2021

Thanks so much for the wonderful review!

Farnham Flats Beauty + Bath Co.

I am so thankful for freightcom/clickship and the amazing service they offer! Maythum was instrumental in my business launch and was available for all of my troubleshooting questions whenever I needed, which was a lot! Absolutely recommend!

May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We're happy to learn that you've been able to benefit from our services and support team, and are grateful for the recommendation. Cheers!

Modern Thrift Collective

Click ship has helped me streamline my shipping process! I was nervous to switch over, but Maythum, my account rep, has been super helpful whenever I have questions or concerns. I’m grateful to have support when I need it for my small business. I’ve also saved lots of money from my former shipping options!

May 18, 2021

Thank you for this wonderful review! We're delighted to learn that your small business is taking full advantage of the savings we provide since switching over and that our support team has been helpful in setting you up for success with the platform. We appreciate the support!

Mossify

Hasan from ClickShip has been so helpful by answering all of my questions and concerns without hesitation and get CHEAPER rates than anywhere else. Thanks so much!!

May 18, 2021

We're delighted to learn that your small business is taking full advantage of the savings we provide and that our support team has been helpful in setting you up for success with the platform. Thank you for this wonderful review!

Karusel

Great prices and fantastic customer service. Thank you so much, guys, for making our business possible!

May 18, 2021

We're extremely pleased that we can help make your business possible. Thank you for this review!

Rubber Mats Co

I use this app daily for all my shipments across the country. Its straight forward to use and keeps my business efficient. Special thanks to Suzanne at Freightcom for your guidance and attention that allows us to grow!

May 18, 2021

Thank you for this wonderful review! We're delighted to learn that our services and customer support have allowed your business to continue to grow. We appreciate the support!

The Curator's Shop

Clickship was recommended to us from other business. It has helped us streamline our shipping and the rates are very competitive. Getting setup was extremely simple and the customer service from Lisa has been wonderful. She answered all our questions and has helped us navigate this new part of our business - thank you!

May 18, 2021

We're delighted to learn that our service has enabled you to streamline your shipping process and that you found the platform easy to get started with. Thank you for this wonderful review!

The Fighting Irish Martins

Amazing app and perfect for what I needed. Easy to use real-time rates in cart and very competitive! I find it helps me save the most with my Canadian and US customers. Rates are way better than Canada Post! And, faster delivery. I know this has helped increase my sales once shoppers hit the checkout and see the shipping prices so competitive. One feature I wish the app had was to allow me to use my PO Box address in place of my physical address, for customer privacy reasons. But other than that, this app is 100% perfect. LOVE the convenient pickup scheduling feature too. LIFESAVING for a work from home mom like me!

May 26, 2021

Thank you for this glowing review! We're delighted to learn that your business is taking full advantage of the ClickShip application with features, such as real-time rates, and that you're saving more on your shipping costs. We've passed your feature request on to our development team to review. We appreciate the feedback and support!

Pampas Gal

Love it! Roy is great and quick to reply. User interface is seamless as well. Prices are great and I love that I can compare against all couriers. Integration to Shopify and Etsy is amazing!!

May 26, 2021

Thanks for this amazing review! We're pleased you've found this application useful for both your Shopify & Etsy stores. Happy shipping!

Tea At The White House

WOW! Seriously some amazing shipping rates, we never thought we could offer services like FedEx at affordable rates to our customers. The interface is very user friendly and customer service has been fantastic!

May 26, 2021

Thank you so much for this incredible review! We're very pleased we can help you get access to trusted carriers at affordable rates. Our support & development teams are thrilled with this feedback too. Thanks again!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10