Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 89% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
12 de abril de 2023

Easy to create FAQ for your store. They have fantastic customer service and go above and beyond to help you set up and with any questions.

Plunge+Sweat
10 meses usando la aplicación
Simesy respondió 12 de abril de 2023

Hello there and thanks for the amazing review! We appreciate it a lot!

Thanks for appreciating our efforts and if you need any assistance, our support is here for you!

21 de julio de 2022

I really love this app, simple to use and nice customization options. I would just like to be able to link the pre-built FAQ page as an actual page in my shopify store, besides that this app is a must!

DTECC
Sudáfrica
8 meses usando la aplicación
Simesy respondió 21 de julio de 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback about our app.

We are glad to know that you liked our FAQ app & also it was able to meet your expectations. We are open to suggestions. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@simesy.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

Regards,
Team Simesy

3 de noviembre de 2022

We re using the app to answer the most common questions from our customers, it saves us time and energy from having to repeat the same answers over and over. highly recommend

therocketyyc
Canadá
7 meses usando la aplicación
Simesy respondió 3 de noviembre de 2022

4 de abril de 2023

We have been using this APP for nearly half a year. It has helped us to display our frequently asked questions. The experience is very convenient. When we wanted to add the FAQ to the product catalog page, we encountered problems and contacted Justin. He was very timely and fast to help us solve the problem, I am grateful and grateful. Excellent APP, I will recommend it to more people.

SUPVAN
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
4 meses usando la aplicación
Simesy respondió 4 de abril de 2023

14 de marzo de 2023

Highly customizable app with great support. I just started using it and plan on moving to the paid tier!

Woodshoppe Haven
Simesy respondió 4 de abril de 2023

19 de noviembre de 2022

That app is fantastic; it has all the features I've been looking for for ages. The app's creator is just as nice as the app itself. Including frequently asked questions on my product page increased my conversion rate by a whopping percent. 10/10

Bluemego
Eslovaquia
30 de octubre de 2022

I am really not a tech person and I have looked at a lot of apps but didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for any of them! I just so happened to find this one and although easy enough to use, I am not a tech person but I will tell you Justin from Simesy is a dream! Answered all my questions, showed me the right way to use the app and never once laughed at me or called me stupid! And believe me I am at times! So, HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS 100% FANTASTIC! They have opposite hours than me so keep that in mind if you need their help. But they will help! Two thumbs up for this app and Justin!

LMD Graphix
Simesy respondió 30 de octubre de 2022

28 de diciembre de 2022

Great app and amazing customer support. They helped me a lot with the integration. I powerfully recommend it.

Green Power Lifestyle
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Simesy respondió 28 de diciembre de 2022

Fecha de modificación: 1 de marzo de 2023

Amazing service! Had a question and it was answered within 2 minutes. Can't get much better than that. They helped me vervy well and took the time to look for a good soluation for my problem. Great app!!

Global valy
Países Bajos
23 días usando la aplicación
23 de mayo de 2022

Love this app! It's great and does exactly what I need and want it to do. Support from Justin was fantastic.

Maztermind Global