La App Store está en mantenimiento programado hasta el 14 de junio de 2024. Puede que algunos resultados de aplicaciones no carguen correctamente.

Reseñas (43)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 91% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
22 de mayo de 2024

Justin has been extremely helpful, helping me integrate things into my store :)

Elle Spades
17 días usando la aplicación
8 de marzo de 2024

Justin was able to make the changes I needed. Everything looks good in my store thanks to his support. Recommended!

Glamholic
10 días usando la aplicación
5 de mayo de 2024

I don't know what all the other 4 star and under reviews are saying. The customer support dude was amazing. The design of the FAQs are way better than the other ones in the shopify app store. Overall 5 star ratings.

Lightswire
Canadá
40 minutos usando la aplicación
2 de enero de 2024

In all my time of using Apps for all my stores, I have never came across an App as convenient as Simesy. Their free plan provides the most value when compared to that of others, it lets you add FAQs Anywhere with a variety of design options for free which is unheard of as other apps either only let you using a free plan or after paying. I would also like to specifically thank Justin for being the most competent and responsive support agent I have encountered in all my time building stores, he will resolve whatever issue youre facing almost instantly and competently.

My Store
Arabia Saudí
3 meses usando la aplicación
18 de abril de 2024

The app was recommend to me by my LMS provider. The interface is user friendly. Reaching out to support was easy and reliable. Justin was able to point me in the right direction.

RCCS Store
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
11 de mayo de 2024

I love this app!!, it was exactly what I needed thank you so much!

Diavivo
Reino Unido
40 minutos usando la aplicación
19 de marzo de 2024

Simesy FAQ & Tabs Accordion truly stands out not just for its seamless functionality but also for its exceptional customer support. Justin, in particular, has been fantastic, offering prompt and helpful assistance that significantly enhances the user experience. The dedication to customer satisfaction is evident, making it an app I highly recommend.

KANSO
26 minutos usando la aplicación
15 de enero de 2024

Amazing APP. Excellent live person chat customer support. Highly recommend.

Iron Horse Motorcycle Diecast Store - Online store for all Motorcycle Diecast