Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 89% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
4 de abril de 2023

We have been using this APP for nearly half a year. It has helped us to display our frequently asked questions. The experience is very convenient. When we wanted to add the FAQ to the product catalog page, we encountered problems and contacted Justin. He was very timely and fast to help us solve the problem, I am grateful and grateful. Excellent APP, I will recommend it to more people.

SUPVAN
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
4 meses usando la aplicación
Simesy respondió 4 de abril de 2023

Hello there and thanks for the amazing review! We appreciate it a lot!

Thanks for appreciating our efforts and if you need any assistance, our support is here for you!

14 de marzo de 2023

Highly customizable app with great support. I just started using it and plan on moving to the paid tier!

Woodshoppe Haven
Simesy respondió 4 de abril de 2023

19 de noviembre de 2022

That app is fantastic; it has all the features I've been looking for for ages. The app's creator is just as nice as the app itself. Including frequently asked questions on my product page increased my conversion rate by a whopping percent. 10/10

Bluemego
Eslovaquia
30 de octubre de 2022

I am really not a tech person and I have looked at a lot of apps but didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for any of them! I just so happened to find this one and although easy enough to use, I am not a tech person but I will tell you Justin from Simesy is a dream! Answered all my questions, showed me the right way to use the app and never once laughed at me or called me stupid! And believe me I am at times! So, HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS 100% FANTASTIC! They have opposite hours than me so keep that in mind if you need their help. But they will help! Two thumbs up for this app and Justin!

LMD Graphix
Simesy respondió 30 de octubre de 2022

28 de diciembre de 2022

Great app and amazing customer support. They helped me a lot with the integration. I powerfully recommend it.

Green Power Lifestyle
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Simesy respondió 28 de diciembre de 2022

Fecha de modificación: 1 de marzo de 2023

Amazing service! Had a question and it was answered within 2 minutes. Can't get much better than that. They helped me vervy well and took the time to look for a good soluation for my problem. Great app!!

Global valy
Países Bajos
23 días usando la aplicación
13 de marzo de 2023

I recently installed Simesy FAQ Page & Product FAQ for my Shopify store, and I was impressed with its ease of use and customization options. The app allows me to add FAQs to both my product pages and general FAQ page, which helps to address common customer inquiries and reduces the amount of time spent answering emails. The customer support team was also very helpful, especially Justin.
Overall, I highly recommend Simesy FAQ Page & Product FAQ to any Shopify store owner looking for an easy and effective way to create and manage an FAQ page. The app is a great value for its price, and it has certainly made my life as a store owner much easier.

healthcare nt sickcare
India
14 días usando la aplicación
Simesy respondió 13 de marzo de 2023

5 de junio de 2022

Excellent, very user-friendly interface, clean design and easy to implement. Seems to load quickly and looks good on mobile.

Karten Design Fabrik
Alemania
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
8 de abril de 2023

I bought Simesy and in addition to offering me the possibility of better managing the graphic interface of my FAQs, they have an excellent customer service capable, kind and immediately available.

NOT MORAL
Italia
Alrededor de 22 horas usando la aplicación
Simesy respondió 8 de abril de 2023

23 de mayo de 2022

Love this app! It's great and does exactly what I need and want it to do. Support from Justin was fantastic.

Maztermind Global