Recensioner (43)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
5 maj 2024

I don't know what all the other 4 star and under reviews are saying. The customer support dude was amazing. The design of the FAQs are way better than the other ones in the shopify app store. Overall 5 star ratings.

Lightswire
Kanada
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
22 maj 2024

Justin has been extremely helpful, helping me integrate things into my store :)

Elle Spades

NATURALEAVES
Tyskland
14 dagar användning av appen
28 mars 2024

The application is not following EU GDPR laws. They copy and store your stores data in their own server without single notification to the store owner.

Dutch Natural Healing

Vijohnkart.com
Indien
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
8 mars 2024

Justin was able to make the changes I needed. Everything looks good in my store thanks to his support. Recommended!

Glamholic
10 dagar användning av appen
11 maj 2024

I love this app!!, it was exactly what I needed thank you so much!

Diavivo
Storbritannien
40 minuter användning av appen
18 april 2024

The app was recommend to me by my LMS provider. The interface is user friendly. Reaching out to support was easy and reliable. Justin was able to point me in the right direction.

RCCS Store
USA
Ungefär en timme användning av appen
13 mars 2024

Great app and great support.

cigadesign.official
Kina
Ungefär 5 timmar användning av appen
19 mars 2024

Simesy FAQ & Tabs Accordion truly stands out not just for its seamless functionality but also for its exceptional customer support. Justin, in particular, has been fantastic, offering prompt and helpful assistance that significantly enhances the user experience. The dedication to customer satisfaction is evident, making it an app I highly recommend.

KANSO