Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
2 mars 2023

Hi, this app did not work out for me so I ended up installing. Can you let me know if any code is leftover that I need to manually remove?

Horror Pain Gore Death Productions Shop
USA
3 minuter användning av appen
Nova Apps svarade 3 mars 2023

Hi Horror Pain Gore Death Productions Shop,

We are very sorry to hear that our app didn't work on your shop.

We've checked our support channels and looks like you didn't contact us to get this issue resolved. If you want us to check the issue you had with our app just simply reply to the email we sent you. We also mentioned in the email we sent you how to remove the app's code from your theme.

Just respond to the email if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Darrel

10 januari 2022

The app is good except that it gives recommendation for products that are also sold out. Which does not make sense for the customer. It should only upsell available items.

Kloset Klutch
Jamaica
Mer än ett år användning av appen
22 februari 2021

Easy interaction but no way to filter SPECIFIC products you might want to showcase. Will filter collections, but no choice to let you choose specific items to upsell. Otherwise would be higher.

DTA | Driver Tuning Apparel
USA
8 månader användning av appen
Nova Apps svarade 22 februari 2021

Hi DTA team,

If you would like to choose specific products to upsell, I'd like to recommend checking out our Booster: Discounted Upells app.

Here is the address link: https://apps.shopify.com/discounted-upsells

Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or if we can help in any way at support@boosterapps.com. We are always happy to assist in any way we can.

Cheers, Katherine

3 januari 2022

good app.just beginning to use it.will see if it worth it.thanks.many are using it without problem,d

Ribambelle