Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
7 november 2023

easy to install and use, shame you cannot pick specific products to show to complete a look, otherwise very easy to use

AbayaButh
Storbritannien
20 minuter användning av appen
Nova Apps svarade 8 november 2023

We appreciate your feedback! It's great to hear that you found our product easy to install and use, and we're taking note of your suggestion. Thank you for helping us improve!
- Kevin & Nova Apps Team

21 oktober 2023

izzy was really helpful

inferno wands
Nederländerna
30 minuter användning av appen
Nova Apps svarade 23 oktober 2023

Kevin here from Booster Apps! Thank you so much for your review and feedback - I noticed you gave us 4 stars on the app - just wondering how we can improve your experience with the app from our support team? 🙂 We'd love to hear it! 💓

4 november 2020

En lo poco que he usado esta aplicación, me ha gustado. Espero tener buenos resultados de ello. asi que, ya les contaré.

Libreria Nueva Cultura
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
8 februari 2021

Super easy to get set up. Would love to be able to change the sale tab color. Red does not go w my theme. Otherwise I can’t wait to see how it helps generate revenue.

eHMbellish boutique
USA
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
Nova Apps svarade 9 februari 2021

Hi eHMbellish boutique team,

We are always striving to provide a 5-star experience for all our customers, so I have documented your wish to change the color of the sale tab and sent it to our development team for implementation. If you have more thoughts and suggestions, we would love to hear them so we can better our products and services. Feel free to send us a message at feedback.boosterapps.com.

And if there is anything else we can help with, please feel free to reach out to us any time.

Cheers, Katherine

5 november 2020

Hasta el momento todas sus aplicaciones (en revisión) funcionan a la perfección. Las recomiendo para tiendas de habla hispana.

cakto.es
9 augusti 2021

Still testing, but its looking great! Especially if the app is for free. So check it out, before you have to pay for it.

Wazzhappening by Jaeleigh Do
Nederländerna
Nova Apps svarade 11 augusti 2021

Hey, Wazzhappening by Jaeleigh Do Team! Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all our merchants to have a 5-Star experience so any thoughts, suggestions, questions or concerns would be awesome! 😊 Please don't hesitate to send us a message at feedback.boosterapps.com. All the best, Kevin

17 november 2020

I've uploaded app to my shopify store fast and easy, however really looking forward to the difference it will make

Chetty trades
Storbritannien
Redigerat 6 november 2020

I used this app app to help me do better with my website. Easy to use and reliable. Great App!!!!!!!

La Belleza AU Skin & Wellness
Australien
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
26 mars 2022

I have been navigating over different apps and this one has a very easy setup for a quick start up.

NOT [only a] GOLF BRAND
11 månader användning av appen
Nova Apps svarade 28 mars 2022

Awesome feedback! But we want all our merchants to have a 5-Star experience, and we'd like to hear from you on how we could have done that. Feel free to reach out to us anytime to share any insight. Thanks, Kevin

1 juli 2022

I am brand new to the app so I don't have a lot of input to give at this time. I will definitely update this as I go, however the customer service rep that I spoke with was incredibly helpful and amazing. Not only did she take care of what I asked for help with, she also went above and beyond in offering tips and advice. Much apperciated.

Majick Happens
USA
7 månader användning av appen
Nova Apps svarade 4 juli 2022

Hey, Majick Happens! 👋
Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all our merchants to have a 5-Star experience so any thoughts, suggestions, questions, or concerns would be awesome! 😊 Please don't hesitate to send us a message.
Best regards, Kevin