Frequently Bought Together PRO

Amazon Style Related Products. Increase sales

Price: Free

Majick Happens

I am brand new to the app so I don't have a lot of input to give at this time. I will definitely update this as I go, however the customer service rep that I spoke with was incredibly helpful and amazing. Not only did she take care of what I asked for help with, she also went above and beyond in offering tips and advice. Much apperciated.

July 4, 2022

Hey, Majick Happens! 👋
Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all our merchants to have a 5-Star experience so any thoughts, suggestions, questions, or concerns would be awesome! 😊 Please don't hesitate to send us a message.
Best regards, Kevin

NOT [only a] GOLF BRAND

I have been navigating over different apps and this one has a very easy setup for a quick start up.

March 28, 2022

Awesome feedback! But we want all our merchants to have a 5-Star experience, and we'd like to hear from you on how we could have done that. Feel free to reach out to us anytime to share any insight. Thanks, Kevin

The Clay Impress

I've only been using the app for a day, but it seems great! The only reason it's not five starts for me is because you cannot choose which products are suggested. Other than that, its great! I contacted support with a question and Booster Apps support was very helpful.

Eazily Store

It's great?!! Helpful and efficient I will come back for another time to let you guys know how it goes

September 27, 2021

Hey, Eazily Store! Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all our merchants to have a 5-Star experience so any thoughts, suggestions, questions or concerns would be awesome! 🙂 Please don't hesitate to send us a message at feedback.boosterapps.com. Best wishes, Kevin

Wazzhappening by Jaeleigh Do

Still testing, but its looking great! Especially if the app is for free. So check it out, before you have to pay for it.

August 11, 2021

Hey, Wazzhappening by Jaeleigh Do Team! Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all our merchants to have a 5-Star experience so any thoughts, suggestions, questions or concerns would be awesome! 😊 Please don't hesitate to send us a message at feedback.boosterapps.com. All the best, Kevin

SpineCare Engineer

great app, the widget look really nice but too bad it cant apply to and target specific product. I also use other product option app, so I hope there is option to not include main product by default.

June 10, 2021

Thanks for the review! We always want our merchants to have a 5-star experience, and we would love to hear your thoughts and feedback in further detail about the app and how we can improve at feedback.boosterapps.com. Much appreciated, Kevin

Rocky Knoll Farm

Super easy set up and intuitive interface for customizing colors and text. Excited to see how it helps drive incremental sales. UPDATE: Sadly, I have dropped down to four stars as the app continually populates an item that is out of stock (out of an assortment of 270 other items it could select). There have never been any sales on this item for which system logic could draw upon, so this appears to be a flaw. It would be great if there was a way to mitigate populating suggested items that are not in stock. In my case, it is the number one item that gets selected by the app for some reason.

May 27, 2021

Glad you love our app, and thanks for the 5-stars! Feel free to reach out to us anytime if you have any questions or if we can help along the way. 😊Best wishes, Kevin

Kinfolk®

This app is amazing!! Whoever thought of & created this, thank you. As a small business owner, this is a game-changer. So easy to implement and work with. The only change to consider is allowing the end-user to pick which products to upsell. Granted, the random recommendation has been spot on. Other than that...so far so good.

May 21, 2021

Thanks so much for leaving a review! 🌟 Your feedback means everything to us, and we would love to know more details about allowing the end-user to pick which products to upsell feature. If you have some time, feel free to send our development team a message at feedback.boosterapps.com. We'd love to hear from you!
Much appreciated, Kevin

Uptoyoukids

I just installed it and I love it so far! Very easy and straightforward. I'm just wondering if there's a way to customize the font style also? That way it goes better with my store's theme.

May 14, 2021

Hi Uptoyoukids team!

Glad you are liking the app so far! For customizing the font style, check out our FAQs page link here (section 3):

We want all Merchants to have the best experience when using our apps, so if there is any feedback you would like to share that would have landed us a 5-star review, feel free to reach out to us at support@boosterapps.com. Also happy to answer any questions or help along the way. 😊

Cheers, Katherine

eHMbellish boutique

Super easy to get set up. Would love to be able to change the sale tab color. Red does not go w my theme. Otherwise I can’t wait to see how it helps generate revenue.

February 9, 2021

Hi eHMbellish boutique team,

We are always striving to provide a 5-star experience for all our customers, so I have documented your wish to change the color of the sale tab and sent it to our development team for implementation. If you have more thoughts and suggestions, we would love to hear them so we can better our products and services. Feel free to send us a message at feedback.boosterapps.com.

And if there is anything else we can help with, please feel free to reach out to us any time.

Cheers, Katherine