Frequently Bought Together PRO

Frequently Bought Together PRO

by Booster Apps

Amazon Style Related Products. Increase sales

eHMbellish boutique

Super easy to get set up. Would love to be able to change the sale tab color. Red does not go w my theme. Otherwise I can’t wait to see how it helps generate revenue.

February 9, 2021

Hi eHMbellish boutique team,

We are always striving to provide a 5-star experience for all our customers, so I have documented your wish to change the color of the sale tab and sent it to our development team for implementation. If you have more thoughts and suggestions, we would love to hear them so we can better our products and services. Feel free to send us a message at feedback.boosterapps.com.

And if there is anything else we can help with, please feel free to reach out to us any time.

Cheers, Katherine

Triple D Merchandise

I just added this up on my store and I love the look already. I will return with more feedback. I love that its free.

Niskka

I hope this tool helps me at work. can you make this app in images rounded in corners?
I hope so
thanks.

HBCU CULTURE SHOP

Just downloaded. We have not had it for very long, but we are sure it will make an impact. We are excited to see how it goes.

ALYBARO

elles peuvent aider d'autres marchands à décider d'utiliser ou non cette application.
Organe d'examen

Chetty trades

I've uploaded app to my shopify store fast and easy, however really looking forward to the difference it will make

La Belleza AU Skin & Wellness

I used this app app to help me do better with my website. Easy to use and reliable. Great App!!!!!!!

cakto.es

Hasta el momento todas sus aplicaciones (en revisión) funcionan a la perfección. Las recomiendo para tiendas de habla hispana.

Libreria Nueva Cultura

En lo poco que he usado esta aplicación, me ha gustado. Espero tener buenos resultados de ello. asi que, ya les contaré.