Frequently Bought Together PRO

Frequently Bought Together PRO

by Booster Apps

Amazon Style Related Products. Increase sales

Eazily Store

It's great?!! Helpful and efficient I will come back for another time to let you guys know how it goes

September 27, 2021

Hey, Eazily Store! Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all our merchants to have a 5-Star experience so any thoughts, suggestions, questions or concerns would be awesome! 🙂 Please don't hesitate to send us a message at feedback.boosterapps.com. Best wishes, Kevin

Wazzhappening by Jaeleigh Do

Still testing, but its looking great! Especially if the app is for free. So check it out, before you have to pay for it.

August 11, 2021

Hey, Wazzhappening by Jaeleigh Do Team! Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all our merchants to have a 5-Star experience so any thoughts, suggestions, questions or concerns would be awesome! 😊 Please don't hesitate to send us a message at feedback.boosterapps.com. All the best, Kevin

SpineCare Engineer

great app, the widget look really nice but too bad it cant apply to and target specific product. I also use other product option app, so I hope there is option to not include main product by default.

June 10, 2021

Thanks for the review! We always want our merchants to have a 5-star experience, and we would love to hear your thoughts and feedback in further detail about the app and how we can improve at feedback.boosterapps.com. Much appreciated, Kevin

Rocky Knoll Farm

Super easy set up and intuitive interface for customizing colors and text. Excited to see how it helps drive incremental sales. UPDATE: Sadly, I have dropped down to four stars as the app continually populates an item that is out of stock (out of an assortment of 270 other items it could select). There have never been any sales on this item for which system logic could draw upon, so this appears to be a flaw. It would be great if there was a way to mitigate populating suggested items that are not in stock. In my case, it is the number one item that gets selected by the app for some reason.

May 27, 2021

Glad you love our app, and thanks for the 5-stars! Feel free to reach out to us anytime if you have any questions or if we can help along the way. 😊Best wishes, Kevin

Kinfolk®

This app is amazing!! Whoever thought of & created this, thank you. As a small business owner, this is a game-changer. So easy to implement and work with. The only change to consider is allowing the end-user to pick which products to upsell. Granted, the random recommendation has been spot on. Other than that...so far so good.

May 21, 2021

Thanks so much for leaving a review! 🌟 Your feedback means everything to us, and we would love to know more details about allowing the end-user to pick which products to upsell feature. If you have some time, feel free to send our development team a message at feedback.boosterapps.com. We'd love to hear from you!
Much appreciated, Kevin

Uptoyoukids

I just installed it and I love it so far! Very easy and straightforward. I'm just wondering if there's a way to customize the font style also? That way it goes better with my store's theme.

May 14, 2021

Hi Uptoyoukids team!

Glad you are liking the app so far! For customizing the font style, check out our FAQs page link here (section 3):

We want all Merchants to have the best experience when using our apps, so if there is any feedback you would like to share that would have landed us a 5-star review, feel free to reach out to us at support@boosterapps.com. Also happy to answer any questions or help along the way. 😊

Cheers, Katherine

eHMbellish boutique

Super easy to get set up. Would love to be able to change the sale tab color. Red does not go w my theme. Otherwise I can’t wait to see how it helps generate revenue.

February 9, 2021

Hi eHMbellish boutique team,

We are always striving to provide a 5-star experience for all our customers, so I have documented your wish to change the color of the sale tab and sent it to our development team for implementation. If you have more thoughts and suggestions, we would love to hear them so we can better our products and services. Feel free to send us a message at feedback.boosterapps.com.

And if there is anything else we can help with, please feel free to reach out to us any time.

Cheers, Katherine

Triple D Merchandise

I just added this up on my store and I love the look already. I will return with more feedback. I love that its free.

Niskka

I hope this tool helps me at work. can you make this app in images rounded in corners?
I hope so
thanks.

HBCU CULTURE SHOP

Just downloaded. We have not had it for very long, but we are sure it will make an impact. We are excited to see how it goes.

Previous 1