Upsell & Cross Sell • Upselly

Upsell & Cross Sell • Upselly

by Codeinero

Frequently Bought Together 1-Click Upsell & Cross Sell!

EZ Kitchen Lab

I've used this app on several of my sites, and I love it. I keep coming back to it, and have found different ways to use it. It works really well. I've received amazing support regarding some minor adjustments I wanted to make. All in all, I'm very happy with this app.

Sportdirect.ca

We've used this app in the past 3 months and have seen an increase in total orders upsell of 6%. While it's not a significant increase, it seems to be proposing better options/more complimentary than the standard recommended products with no brain. Also, it offers the possibility to manually overwrite suggestions or exclude products that are absolutely needed in some cases. Great app! A keeper!

Alienation

I haven't used this app yet, but the support is really good, answered my emails in 5 minutes. The dashboard is well organized and allows for custom css/javascript code if needed.

Pulsar Vaporizers

This app has put the cross sells we needed on specific products we required. Added bonus, this app has an "enable app" feature on the dashboard making it possible to configure everything prior to turning on anything the user might see or interact with.

The function operated slightly different in conjunction with our chosen theme. No matter, Adi and the tech crew heard our issues, understood the concerns, and had things reworked to our liking in under 24hrs. EXCELLENT work.

Bub Bundles

I use this app on all my stores, and it has really improved over the past months as well. Support is always super-responsive and implements logical suggestions quickly. Great job guys.

Pooch Bandana US

This is an awesome app! The setup is quick, and the devs help you within 12h to eliminate any difficulties. Been also using this app on my other store for over a year and it's consistently driven product discovery and additional revenue. Awesome all around!

Rare Attain

I've used this app for a few of my sites now. It is a very clean app, that functions seamlessly. Typically I use it to upsell products and to promote sales. I've received amazing customer support and was even able to receive help on a minor customization that I needed for one of my stores. I have been extremely impressed.

Givebands

I added this in place of some different types of upsell apps after trying many out. It has allowed me to seamlessly incorporate upsells into the customer experience. Support is great too!

ForestClock

Super great customer service/support! Fast response! Help me fix a lot of things. It is a really great app! Really love it! Really really recommend it if you are looking for upsell app that won't interrupt your customers. This is the one!

DangerousDollsClothing

If I could program, I would have made this app, its exactly what I need, well done! Worth the money!

Previous 1